13 Signs You’re The Kourtney Kardashian of Your Friend Group

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.
With an overwhelming type-A personality, Kourtney Kardashian may come off to be the most hard-headed of the Kardashian clan, but she has some underrated qualities for sure. She’s hilariously sarcastic, loving, and is not afraid to do her own thing. As a guilty member of the population way too obsessed with all-things-Kardashian, it is safe to say that I am definitely “the Kourtney” of all situations. See how you match up!

1. You like to consider yourself to be put-together and have no tolerance for those who aren’t.

2. People can always count on you to lighten the mood in any awkward situation.

3. Regardless of how annoyed you may be, you know when to keep it professional.

4. No matter what’s coming out of your mouth, you say it with a smile.

5. You’re not exactly the most sympathetic of the bunch.

6. You have the confidence of a queen.
7. You may try to play it off, but you are definitely a hopeless romantic.
8. You tend to be the most reasonable of the group.
9. Yet you manage to be pretty dramatic at the same time.
10. You’re all about good vibes.
11. You live for your alone time.
12. Sometimes it’s hard for people to handle your brutal honesty and even harder for you to control it.
13. In the end, everyone knows you’re the girl to always have their back.

Jersey girl. Senior Accounting major at Hofstra University. Treasurer for Hofstra's Her Campus chapter. Raven loves entertainment, fashion, and fitness, and has a true passion for journalism. Be sure to check out her favorite form of social media, Pinterest: /ravenjtak
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.