This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Fall is back and so are Pumpkin spice lattes, warm apple cider, and vampy lipstick! This is the time to explore with makeup, meaning it is time to rock those dark lip colors and vibrant eyeshadows. These lipsticks will be sure to spice up your makeup routine and give you a fresh look for the fall!

1. Jeffree Star Cosmetics – Unicorn Blood

#UNICORNBLOOD liquid lipstick is BACK IN STOCK! swatch by: @lipsonfire_

A post shared by Jeffree Star Cosmetics (@jeffreestarcosmetics) on

Jeffree Star is known for his bold and stunning lipsticks and “Unicorn Blood” is the perfect red shade for the fall. Not only will your lips match the color of the leaves, but they will also make a statement. This lip shade would pair well with a light eye look and black eyeliner to really make it pop.

2. Kat Von D – Plath

Kat Von D’s “Plath” is another perfect shade for fall with hints of brown and red and an orange undertone. Kat Von D is known for their long wear matte lipsticks and this will stay on all day and give you a perfect finish. Kat Von D liquid lipsticks are also vegan so they are perfect for everyone!

3. Tarte Cosmetics – Rave

The 90’s called… Get ready for 5 NEW #tarteist creamy matte #lippiepaint shades! #90s #rave

A post shared by Tarte Cosmetics (@tartecosmetics) on

Not only is Tarte Cosmetics known for their Shape Tape Concealer, but their lip paint is absolutely stunning and can complete any makeup look. This purple-brown lip paint is a great color to wear to class, work, or for a photo shoot with the changing leaves on the trees. Not only will this color look stunning, but it will hydrate your lips so they can stay healthy and fresh looking.

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills – Trust Issues  

Trust Issues liquid lipstick @daisydarlingx  #anastasiabeverlyhills

A post shared by Anastasia Beverly Hills (@anastasiabeverlyhills) on

This deep purple lipstick is one of my personal favorite shades, especially for the fall season.This color intensely pigmented and pairs well with an outfit that has hints of orange throughout it. Anastasia Beverly Hills lipsticks are long lasting and are sure to give you that perfect matte finish.

5. Jeffree Star Cosmetics – Daddy

The perfect cool toned brown nude #DADDY liquid lipstick launches in just 3 days!!!!! 4/8/17.  #jeffreestarcosmetics swatch by: @jadeywadey180

Jeffree Star happens to be one of my favorite makeup brands because the lipsticks are so pigmented, you only need one swipe! “Daddy” is a stunning brown-dusty rose shade that will give you a sophisticated, yet cute lip.

6. NYX Cosmetics – Exotic

NYX Cosmetics is a fan favorite because of its intense color pay-off and affordable price, starting at around $7. “Exotic” is a warm brick red shade that goes on creamy and dries to a matte finish. Not only does it look stunning, but this color is sure to work well on any complexion.

7. Urban Decay Vice – Blackmail

This wine colored lipstick is absolutely stunning and makes an intense statement. It is long lasting and goes on in one swipe. Urban Decay is known for their superb pigmentation and seamless application.

8. Jeffree Star Cosmetics – Flamethrower

#FLAMETHROWER  liquid lipstick swatched by: @pinupprincess_beauty #jeffreestarcosmetics #velourliquidlipstick

If you’re looking to match with the pumpkins, Jeffree Star has a neon orange shade called “Flamethrower” that is sure to make a statement. “Flamethrower” requires a bit of bravery to wear it and rock it, but anyone can pull it off if they channel their inner fire.

9. Jeffree Star – Queen Bee

@umm_itsnotvicki rocking our #velourliquidlipstick shade #QueenBee  –> www.jeffreestarcosmetics.com

Jeffree Star Cosmetics shade “Queen Bee” is for those who are fearless. This yellow color is sure to attract the attention of the passerby and make you feel bright.

10. Kat Von D – Outlaw

@ourfazinali in the perfect red shade: Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in #Outlaw

A post shared by Kat Von D Beauty (@katvondbeauty) on

Kat Von D creates some gorgeous lip shades and “Outlaw” is one of my absolute favorites. It is bold, fierce, and matches perfectly with black clothing. Outlaw will be sure to spice up your makeup look and make your lips pop.

My name is Casey and I am a freshman journalism major at Hofstra University. I am interested in pop culture and the entertainment industry and hope one day to be working at a magazine or entertainment outlet. I enjoy going to concerts, creating YouTube videos for my channel YouTube.com/CelebrityHauteSpot, and baking delicious treats.