10 Instagram Worthy Photo Locations In Walt Disney World

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

If you’ve ever been to Walt Disney World, then you know how magical it feels and how pretty it is. Walt Disney World is known for its ability to bring a fairytale to life with its characters, architecture, and attractions. The parks also have several different photo spots which are definitely Instagram worthy – keep reading to see the best spots for a perfect picture.

1. Cinderella Castle

A post shared by Yuri (@yuri_disneyworld717) on

This one might be self explanatory, but Cinderella Castle rests in the center of Magic Kingdom and is probably one of the most popular sights. It’s a perfect backdrop for a family portrait or a selfie, and it’ll up your Insta-game in no time.

2. Bubblegum Wall

The colors on the Bubblegum Wall are absolutely stunning. This background can be found in Epcot on the side of Spaceship Earth right near the entrance to the park. In this photo, Disney YouTube content creator Sarah Sterling is dressed in her Frozen costume and looks absolutely amazing!

3. Spaceship Earth

A post shared by WDW News Today (@wdwnt) on

Spaceship Earth is such a photogenic location in Walt Disney World – and if you can get a picture with the Festival of the Arts sign it will make your picture even better!

4. Tangled Lanterns

The Tangled Lights are a great photo op, but you have to be lucky enough to catch it. The lanterns come on at night at Magic Kingdom park near the Tangled restrooms. The trick to this is that there is no set time to when the lanterns light up, so you have to keep checking back to see if you see the photo location set up. This photo is definitely worth the wait, and it will make you feel like you are watching the lanterns with Rapunzel and Flynn Rider.

5. Purple Wall

A post shared by Shanna °o° (@poca_shantas) on

The purple wall is an iconic photo shoot location that you can’t miss. You can find the purple wall right near the entrance to Tomorrowland in Magic Kingdom. 

6. Tree of Life

A post shared by Piero Andrade (@piero1879) on

The Tree of Life is located at the center of Animal Kingdom and it is the perfect place for an outdoorsy photo shoot. This gigantic tree is engraved with different animal carvings and at night it is home to a projection show.

7. Be Our Guest Restaurant

A post shared by Cat Sacksteder (@theperformer26) on

Have you ever wanted to step inside of the famous ballroom scene from “Beauty and the Beast”?! The Be Our Guest Restaurant lets you step inside of the magic, immersing you in the Grand Ballroom, the West Wing and the Rose Gallery.

8. Main Street Balloons

A post shared by Jen And Cas (@thekingdomtwinz) on

Disney World sells multi colored Mickey balloons and sometimes if you are lucky, you can score a picture “holding” these balloons. If you ask nicely, most times the cast member will let you pose with the balloons calling for the perfect photo.

9. World Showcase

World Showcase is located in Epcot and while walking along the radius you can try different foods and drinks from countries all around the world. If you stop in America, you can get a picturesque photo that will get you tons of likes on Instagram!

10. The Boardwalk

A post shared by GUIA DE ESTILO (@guiaestilo_) on

The Boardwalk is one of my favorite photo locations at Walt Disney World and is located right near Epcot. Make sure you stop by Trattori al Forno in the morning to see Flynn Rider, Rapunzel, Ariel, and Prince Eric.

My name is Casey and I am a freshman journalism major at Hofstra University. I am interested in pop culture and the entertainment industry and hope one day to be working at a magazine or entertainment outlet. I enjoy going to concerts, creating YouTube videos for my channel YouTube.com/CelebrityHauteSpot, and baking delicious treats.