10 Celebrity Quotes To Get You Through Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Finals are approaching, which means we could all use a little motivation! Now’s the time to take some time off of our phones and laptops to actually study instead of procrastinating until the last minute. What better way to get motivated than by reading some inspiring quotes from some awesome girl boss celebrities to motivate you? Here are 10 celebrity quotes to help you get through finals week!

1. “As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.” – Beyoncé

A post shared by Beyoncé (@beyonce) on

2. “I never dreamt of success. I worked for it.” – Estée Lauder

Image by Tirachard Kumtanom

3. “I want to build my empire. In my field, I have always seen men do it – from Diddy to Dr. Dre to Jay Z. Now it’s a woman’s turn.” – Nicki Minaj

A post shared by Barbie® (@nickiminaj) on

4. “The saddest thing for a girl to do is dumb herself down for a guy.” – Emma Watson

A post shared by Emma Watson (@emmawatson) on

5. “Don’t let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do, or cannot achieve. Do not allow it.” – Emma Watson (again!)

6. “It is impossible to live without failing at something. Unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – In which case, you fail by default.” – J.K. Rowling

Image by freestocks.org.

7. “Look like a girl. Act like a lady. Think like a man, work like a boss!” – Marilyn Monroe

8. “I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.” – Natalie Portman 

9. “Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.” – Oprah Winfrey

A post shared by Oprah (@oprah) on

10. “Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” – Michelle Obama

A post shared by Michelle Obama (@michelleobama) on

There you, collegiettes! Crack open the books, unleash your inner Hermione Granger, and start studying!!!

Cover image by Pexels

Paige Strout is a senior journalism major and the Vice President of Hofstra University's Her Campus chapter. Since joining her freshman year, Paige has held the positions of Facebook, Instagram and Instagram Story Editor. She aspires to be an entertainment/fashion writer and hopes to one day become a Spice Girl.