Campus Cutie: Sugar the Service Dog

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at High Point chapter.

Sugar is a cute, little fluff-ball who loves to take long walks along the Promenade and chewing her toy bones all over the suite. Sugar is a licensed service dog who brings joy to everyone she meets. She is the best cuddler around. Sugar went home for Fall Break, but will soon be back to enjoy the Fall season and maybe even see her first snowfall!

Name: Sugar

Major: Zoology

Breed: Toy Poodle

Hometown: Boca Raton, FL

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle.

Interests/Hobbies: Playing catch, chewing bones, cuddling.

Fun Fact: Sugar is planning on running for President in 2020 against Kanye. 

Favorite Song: Sugar Sugar by the Archies, even though the song Sugar by Maroon 5 was actually written about her. 

Dream Date: Something like the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti dinner.

Celebrity Crush: The Golden Retriever, Buddy, from Air Bud.

Favorite Pickup Line: You must be my backyard, because I really dig you. 

Qualities You Look For in a Guy: A good coat, knows how to do tricks, is purebred. 

Words to Live By: TREAT yo self

Mollie McKinley is currently a rising junior at High Point University in High Point, North Carolina, where she studies English Literature with a double minor in communications and women and gender studies. Mollie is a proud sister of Alpha Gamma Delta, a High Point University swimmer, and serves as a campus correspondent for High Point's chapter of Her Campus. She works as a Writing Tutor for HPU's Writing Center, and has a love for dogs, creative writing, poetry, netflix and music. Mollie's biggest aspiration is to work as a humor writer for Buzzfeed, or for any online media, really. Mollie is a strong supporter of gender equality and loving yourself, although it can be hard a majority of the time. Mollie is originially from West Virginia with an endless passion for the outdoors, and really awesome hikes.