Campus Cutie: Samuel Hinsdale

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at High Point chapter.

We picked Samuel Hinsdale as this week’s Campus Cutie. This handsome devil knows how to have a good time and can make anyone laugh.

However, he’s also a big sweetheart and has a huge heart! Plus he’s got great dance moves!

Major: Business Administration

Year: Senior

Hometown: Concord, NC

Name: Samuel Hinsdale

Relationship Status: Single

Interests: Kayaking, Exercising, Dancing, Traveling, Cooking

Fun fact: I was an amateur bodybuilder.

What song on your iPod is on repeat?: Feeling Good by Michael Bublé

What is your dream date?: A picnic in the mountains with a nice bottle of wine during fall when all the leaves are different colors.

Favorite female celebrity crush: Emilia Clarke

Favorite male celebrity crush: Zac Efron

Favorite pick-up line: Damn, girl, are you Terms and Conditions? Because I just want to blindly agree to whatever you say.

What qualities do you look for in a girl? The first thing I notice about a girl is her smile. After that, I look to see if she is kind, smart, and has a good sense of humor.

Favorite High Point Memory thus far?: My favorite memory at High Point is definitely October 14th, 2014. My mother went to her 1 year checkup for breast cancer and she was all clear. It was heartwarming to see all of my friends and brothers congratulating her and showing her support.

Plans for after graduation?: I leave for Amsterdam a few days after graduation and I will begin to travel the world from there. I hope to visit 20-30 countries.

Words to live by: Make someone smile whenever you can, you never know how much of a difference you could be making in their life at that moment.

Carly is a Senior at High Point University. She’s an electronic media major and is involved with tons of different activities on campus. You can catch her running around campus with a grande mocha frap in one hand and talking on her phone very loudly to her mom in the other. She frequently likes to talk about her puppy, other puppies, and cute pictures of puppies. Follow her on twitter: @CarlyNed