Campus Cutie: Jack Sides

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at High Point chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is sophomore, Jack Sides. His heart has been stolen by Junior Alpha Gamma Delta, Grace Weaver. Jack is an all-around cutie from his handsome looks to his bubbly, charming personality and contagious giggle. Sides likes to keep busy and is an extreme go-getter. When he isn’t on the course as a D1 golfer for HPU, you can often find him hanging at the Kappa Alpha house with his brothers, possibly showing off his infamous dance moves. Sides is also often spotted in the library wearing his cute glasses, or taking his gorgeous girl on heart melting dates (he is quite the romantic). Although this keeper is off the market, Jack is a great guy to be around and I am so lucky to call him one of my best friends.

Name: Jack SidesMajor: Business Admin./pre dentalYear: SophomoreHometown: New Bern, North CarolinaRelationship Status: Currently dating Junior Grace WeaverInterests: bartending, red pandasFun Fact: On the D1 golf team at HPUSong: Maroon 5 Sunday MorningDream Date: On a row boat or beach with snacks and musicFemale celebrity crush: Nicky WhelanFavorite male actor: Chris Hemsworth (Thor) and Johnny DeppPick up line: Can you fill out this survey for me? (Handing her my phone with contact information)Qualities I look for in a girl: Smile, personality, has to have a “donk”, glasses are a big turn on, smell, single…Favorite HPU memory thus far: Alpha Gamma Delta’s twister night spring semester freshman year when a certain stranger came up to me and put a blob of paint right on my forehead for no reason!Plans for after graduation: either turn pro in golf and see how far I can make it or go to dentistry schoolWords to live by: You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take and life is too short.

Part-time Masshole | Part-time Southern Belle. High Point University '17. Alpha Gamma Delta. Always running late, that's my cardio. You're never fully dressed without a smile... or pearls!
Carly is a Senior at High Point University. She’s an electronic media major and is involved with tons of different activities on campus. You can catch her running around campus with a grande mocha frap in one hand and talking on her phone very loudly to her mom in the other. She frequently likes to talk about her puppy, other puppies, and cute pictures of puppies. Follow her on twitter: @CarlyNed