When you think I’m staring…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

“When you think I’m staring”

Yes, I do think you’re very attractive. No, not you, the kid sitting behind you. No, don’t wave, WHAT STOP?

We’ve all been there: when we linger a little too long on that one guy’s eyebrows and he thinks you just named each other’s kids. Here are a few reactions that we all have when we make that awkward eye contact:

1. Have I seen you before? No, maybe I knew you in middle school?

1. Dude. What. The. Hell. Are. You. Wearing.

1. OMG. When was the last time you shaved your armpits? …. I guess some people are into that.

1. Sorry, I’m actually thinking about lunch. Ignore my stare, it isn’t for you.

1. Okay so maybe I actually am staring because you’re attractive. Whoops. #sorrynotsorry

Lena is a student at the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa. She is pursuing a Communciations degree with a focus in Digital Media, as well as dual minors in Business and English. In her free time, she loves being president of her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and snorkeling on the weekends!
Shiina LoSciuto is a senior at the University of Hawaii at Manoa studying journalism and communications. She someday hopes to be a TV talk show host, as well as become BFFs with Taylor Swift. In her free time she is taking naps or obsessing over the show Scandal.