ROOMMATE HORROR STORIES VOL. II

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

UH MĀNOA – VOL. II

CAMPUS APARTMENTS

“My roommate clearly was a messy person and I found out real quick that she did not care about keeping things clean. After my other roommate and I had cleaned the entire apartment, we came home from a day of class to find the dishes piled up so high they where spilling over onto  the counter. We asked our roommate to clean them and she said “okay”. A week later they were still there. We ended up cleaning them ourselves because we started to get cockroaches. This was only the start of her dirty dish disasters. Lets just say this girl was nasty.”

FRESHMAN DORMS

“My roommate was extremely messy and would come home at 3 am all the time. She said she wanted to move out, but wouldn’t fill out the paperwork so I did it for her and turned it in as her. She then got a new room assignment…..bye bye.”

CAMPUS APARTMENTS

“My roommate started telling everyone that I was depressed, wanted to move home, hated all my friends, wasn’t eating, and much more. All of which were extremely false. I found out about all these rumors from my other roommate who finally asked me if I was okay and told me what this B*TCH was saying about me. I confronted her about it and she said she did it because she was jealous I was hanging out with other people besides her…….ARE YOU KIDDING ME!”

FRESHMAN DORMS

“I got really drunk one night, woke up, and peed on my upside down trash can in my dorm room. It’s was like the 2nd week of school. My roommate moved out the day after.”

Until next time on ROOMMATE HORROR STORIES 

Lena is a student at the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa. She is pursuing a Communciations degree with a focus in Digital Media, as well as dual minors in Business and English. In her free time, she loves being president of her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and snorkeling on the weekends!