Movies to Watch When You’re Caught in the Feels

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

Are you feeling lonely? Is your man out of town? On your period? Feeling emotional and not sure how to deal with it? Well, if you’re caught in the feels, these movies will be perfect for you!

Sad

Do you just want to ball your eyes out, but need something to help with that? I recommend these movies:

1. My Girl

2. Titanic

3. Moulin Rouge

4. A Walk to Remember

5. Marley & Me

Let it out ladies, everyone needs a good cry every once in awhile.

Hot

Say no more…

1. 50 Shades of Gray (ALL OF THEM)

2. Fatal Attraction

3. Don Jon

4. Girl’s Trip

5. Atomic Blonde

Women have needs too (;

Romantic

Sometimes, you just need a glass of wine, your pjs, and your girls (or alone if you prefer) to enter a world full of the adventures of love.

1. Pride & Prejudice (2005 with Keira Knightly)

2. Pretty Woman

3. The Princess Bride

4. The Notebook

5. ANY DISNEY MOVIE

Who doesn’t love love?

If these movies can’t help you with your emotional needs, Google more! There’s a movie for every occasion! Get your popcorn and candy ready, sit back, and just ride the emotional rollercoaster that all of us girls are familiar with.

Cover image courtesy of http://cf.ltkcdn.net/movies/images/orig/211091-2121×1414-Watching-Movie-…

Alaia is an English Major at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. She is a Senior and has been attending UHM for a year and a half. Her hobbies include, writing, reading, hiking, going to the beach, watching movies, listening to music, and hanging out with good company.
Lena is a student at the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa. She is pursuing a Communciations degree with a focus in Digital Media, as well as dual minors in Business and English. In her free time, she loves being president of her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and snorkeling on the weekends!