This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

It is no secret that Facebook is the ultimate hub for memes and funny videos alike; once in a while we get blessed with a furry face on our feed. Instead of waiting for the doggos to show up, we will bring them right to you! 

Feeling down and need something cute and fuzzy to cheer you up? Click on the images and they’ll take you to some adorable videos that’ll definitely put a smile on your face. 

Let’s start with @winston_moose! This poor puppy just wants to go outside!

I’ve touched my paws, mission accomplish! Now how do I stop?

Sharing is caring!

Run, run, run!

The most epic branch for a classic game of fetch.

Nothing cuter than a Corgi with a balloon tied to it.

I lied. Nothing can beat a stampede of Corgi puppies hot on the heels of a little girl.

There! After watching these videos, you must be feeling a lot happier! Have a Paw-fect Day!

Alaia is an English Major at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. She is a Senior and has been attending UHM for a year and a half. Her hobbies include, writing, reading, hiking, going to the beach, watching movies, listening to music, and hanging out with good company.
Lena is a student at the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa. She is pursuing a Communciations degree with a focus in Digital Media, as well as dual minors in Business and English. In her free time, she loves being president of her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and snorkeling on the weekends!