Forward Fashion for HI Collegiettes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

With the weather heating up it’s time to trade in those cute spring florals for summer’s bright colors, tangerine orange is the inspiration for this season’s designs. As the temperture rises, cool clothing becomes a necessity which is why these iconic looks should be something to remember. 

These looks are from the Mulberry Summer 2014 London fashion week. Clean cut dresses with A-lines are flattering for all body types, especially cury women.  They are forever classics and depending on the color and length, they can be flirty or sweet. When paired with the right accessories, the combinations can be unforgettable. 

This outfit is perfect for a evening out, these shapes can also compliment many different body types. High waisted skirts and crop tops from the spring can be mixed and matched with bright colors to create an effortless chic summer look. 

For the daring high waisted shorts after the beach with a bikini top and a casual open jacket makes this quick look a show stopper. Pair it with lots of bangles, rings and a funky set of sunglasses. Now, you’re ready to enjoy a hot Hawaiian summer!

Hawaii Contributor Account