5 Things to do After Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hawaii chapter.

Take a deep breath, it’s over! You killed it on those 4 finals, 2 presentations, and that thesis paper! Now that they are all behind you, it’s time to enjoy winter break!

Here are five important things you should do when you are finally done with finals

1. Stop worrying about your grades!

As I previously stated…. finals are over! You’ve had all semester to freak out about your grades and whatever your MATH 100 grade is has already been decided. Throw on a facemask or use that bath bomb you have been saving to release your stress!

2. Get some sleep!

I know you’ve pulled two all nighters in a row, because so have I. It’s time for us to get some shut eye and refuel over winter break!

3. Netflix and Chill

Grab a pint of Ben and Jerry’s and catch up on Stranger Things and every other show you’ve been ignoring since Thanksgiving! Binge watch your heart out!

4. Hit the beach!

You go to school in Hawaii but chances are you are as pale as the paper in your printer. Throw your bikini on and head to the beach for your much deserved Vitamin D!

5. Workout!

I know that you have been ignoring this too, probably far before thanksgiving though! Go for a walk around your neighborhood, do a little yoga in your dorm, or hit the gym! Give your body a little extra needed love its been waiting for!

So there you have it! Following these five post-final necessities and you will be revived for this long desired time off. Have a great winter break and you will be back in school to do this all over before you know it!

I matter. You matter. We matter.
Lena is a student at the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa. She is pursuing a Communciations degree with a focus in Digital Media, as well as dual minors in Business and English. In her free time, she loves being president of her sorority, Alpha Gamma Delta, and snorkeling on the weekends!