Insanely Infectious: Torrential Tuesday Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Haverford chapter.

Happy torrential Tuesday, Fords! It may be pouring outside, but that just means even more the reason to stay in and listen to some new tunes. This weeks mix features an Otto Knows remix that was officially released this week you’re going to want to hear. I’ve also got a track from the new The xx album, Coexist, which if you haven’t heard yet, queue it up on Spotify! There’s a fun G-Eazy & Hoodie Allen collab track that is as catchy as ever and a wild electro track featuring a Beastie Boys sample that will get any party going. To round it out is a sweet one from The Avett Brother’s latest, The Carpenter. As for the guilty pleasure, I’ve got another FUN. remix, but this time in the form of an insanely infectious mashup.

Burns- Lies (Otto Knows Remix)

The xx- Try

G-Eazy ft. Hoodie Allen- Lady Killers

Firebeatz& Schella- Dear New York

The Avett Brothers- February Seven

GUILTY PLEASURE
FUN. & Jakob Liedholm vs. Nari & Milani- Some Atoms (Disfunktion Mashup)

Lauren Gill is in her junior year at Haverford College, majoring in Religion with a concentration in Peace, Justice, and Human Rights. She is from Lewes, Delaware and spent her fall semester abroad in Australia at the University of Melbourne. Lauren is a regular contributor to her college's newspaper, the Bi-College news, writing music and concert reviews. Besides her love for all things music, she also enjoys traveling, reality television, getting her fitness on, and of course, tweeting.