Crust Pizza: The Perfect Girls Night or Date Night!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Haverford chapter.

What: Crust Pizza

Where: Bryn Mawr, 872 W. Lancaster Avenue (across the street from Sushi Land)

Why: When you are craving a delicious slice with friends! Plus, it is BYOB so it is perfect for a crowd or for a fun date night.

Ambiance: Casual

Crust Pizza is a great new find on Lancaster that offers delicious food in a relaxed setting for both girls night and date night! The pizza’s are not your typical pepperoni slice, as Crust offers gourmet takes on old favorites. I tried the CRUST Blanca Pizza, a white pizza with sautéed spinach, ricotta, garlic, and truffle oil, and loved the crispy crust with delicious toppings! The pizza’s are available in individual portions or larder pies to share, so if you can’t decide on what to share everyone can have their own favorite.

In addition to pizza, Crust offers a wide range of salads and even sandwiches for the lunch crowd. The Arugula salad with walnuts, cranberries, and Honey Glazed Vinaigrette was delicious and the perfect size to split between two people. Now if you aren’t convinced to try it already, Crust is also BYOB and it delivers!! So you can dine-in with a nice bottle of wine or order-out to your dorm on a lazy night.                                                

Check out Crust Pizza online to see their full menu and hours for lunch and dinner!.

Charlotte Bax is a Junior at Haverford College and is majoring in History with double-minors in French and Film. She is originally from Santa Monica, California, but has also lived in San Francisco and currently resides in London with her family. Charlotte enjoys cooking, watching movies, going to sports games in Philadelphia. In addition, she enjoys traveling, surfing with her dog Cassie, and skiing during the winter in Solitude, Utah. After college, Charlotte hopes to start her own line of women's sports apparel.