This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Haverford chapter.

Her Campus Haverford just received their Back-to-School Survival Kit; right in time for Fall Break! We love all of the awesome goodies. Our kit includes everything from Chipotle buy-one-get-one-free burrito cards to Garnier hair care samples! We wanted to give a big shout out and thank you to all of the companies that are helping to make our back to school transition that much better! Keep checking our Facebook page for fun chances to win some of the awesome prizes listed below:

–       BOGO Chipotle cards-       Mini Luna bars-       My Beauty Tea samples-       Tanda Zap Acne Spot Treatment Devices and coupons-       Affinitas Cupcake panties-       Nasty Gal Special Edition Pins and Tote Bags-       Aeropostle $10 gift cards and water bottles-       Clue free app downloads-       $5 off European Wax Center exfoliating gel-       Garnier Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil samples-       Sweetgreen headbands and $5 off coupon cards-       SoulCycle free class passes