Back To The Drawing Board 2015: From Ours To Yours

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Haverford chapter.

Much like the content inside of your Lisa Frank composition notebook from the 5th grade with your friends’ M*A*S*H pre-destined fates, scandalous elementary crush gossip, and doodles of you gallantly riding rainbow polar bears with fairy wings into a radiating glitter-pen sunset, here we have decked out and highlighted scribbles and scrabbles of the events, exhibitions, and epicness galore you need to jot down now on your calendar for Philadelphian immersion into the entertainment scene. Additionally, we’ve got you covered on commemorative months, general holidays, totally weird things no one should dedicate a day for, and some Haverford biz.

The phrase “Back To School” isn’t typically one that is warmly received by collegiates just tryna kick back and chill, so let’s get “Back To The Drawing Board” and start dreamin’ and schemin’ SEPTA treks and pointless (but ‘preciated) parties for the rest of summer, and the launch of the Fall 2015 semester. Organizing and making time for the concert, festival, or Harry Potter commemorative event now isn’t only the life hack that all college students of then and now can agree upon- a.k.a. not procrastinating and keeping an updated calendar- but, it also gives you something to look forward to when the deadlines and work days drag on.

Oh, and, bonus? Planning ahead makes you run through the six less with your woes- financial woes, that is. Tickets tend to be way cheaper if you don’t scramble to purchase them forty minutes before the opening act. You’re welcome.

Start right-clicking, Googling, group messaging, and begin pimping out your agendas before the homework makes it by saving these scanned, homemade, and certified organic designs by yours truly. The budding babbling baby that is the Her Campus Haverford chapter will soak this in like PediaSure and provide content featuring coverage over some of these grand upcoming dates, and others. Interested in joining the squad? Contact me at monicazorrilla@hercampus.com for deets.

Voted Most Likely To Write A Tell-All Series About Going To An All-Girls School Entitled "Chronicles In Plaid" and Most Social (Media) in High School. Personally, I would have preferred being voted as Most Likely To Become Tina Fey and Most Goddesslike, but we can't have it all, now can we?