This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

I don’t think I’ve ever met a guy as well-mannered, genuinely sweet, or kind-hearted as Taylor Houghton. He is one of the most gentlemanly and fun-to-be-with people I’ve met here at Harvard. Ladies, if you’re looking for a chance to get with this hunk, I’ll give you one tip–be an Arabian princess and own a tiger named Raja. Or maybe just tell him you love the movie Aladdin. Read more below to learn about this handsome hunk!

House: Dunster

Year: Sophomore

Concentration: Psychology

Hometown: New York City 

Describe yourself in three words: Fun-loving, caring, traveler

If you were an animal, which would you be and why: Does a teddy bear count? Because cuddling is the best thing ever.

Favorite TV Show: True Detective

Favorite Disney princess: Jasmine

Favorite place in Harvard Square: Crema Cafe

Fun Fact: I taught English and administered first aid to more than 540 students in Senegal for a month.

What extracurriculars do you do on campus?

I’m the Vice President and Social Chair of the European Society and I am also the Social Chair of Harvard College in Asia Program (HCAP).

What’s your favorite freshman year memory?

Taking my Brazilian friend back home for Thanksgiving and hearing him exclaim, “Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday; and I’m not even American!”

What’s your ideal date? 

Dinner and/or ice cream followed by listening to some music with cocktails.

What’s one thing you could never live without?

Music

What is one place you plan to see before you die?

Australia

What will be the title of your memoirs?

Taylor Houghton: True to Himself and Loyal to Friends. 

--
harvard contributor