Summer Send-off

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Dear Harvard collegiettes,

As this year at Harvard comes to a close with the graduation of the Class of 2014, we’d like to take a moment to thank you for reading Her Campus Harvard this semester. It was our inaugural semester as Editors-in-Chief–and we were equal parts nervous and excited about taking on that role. Aside from our amazing staff and infallible mentors, we couldn’t have made a successful transition without your support by reading week after week. Feedback from our fellow collegiettes keeps us motivated to make HC Harvard the best that it can be–and we hope you enjoyed reading our content as much as we enjoyed writing it. 

We won’t be posting anything new over the summer, but we’ll be back and (hopefully) better than ever next fall. We are so excited to be newly ranked as a Silver Level Chapter and we aim to keep improving as we move forward!

Wherever you choose to spend your summer this year, we sincerely hope that it’s your best one yet. These are three months to reconnect with something old or explore something new—and even with that internship or study abroad program, take some time to relax this summer. You earned it.

Soak this summer up, Harvard collegiettes! We’ll see you back on campus in September.

HCXO,

Halie & Liz

Co-Presidents and Editors-in-Chief