Profile

• Living as Larry Guo

Larry Guo is a man of many talents. While a junior at Harvard college studying Computer Science, he is also a soloist in a co-ed a cappella...

• Ladies in Service, Part I

In lieu of Women's Day, a day that was very in touch with the ideals of HerCampus, I thought it would be a great idea to talk to some girls...

• How to "Galentines Day"

What might you ask is Galentine's day? To quote Leslie Knope's from Parks and Recreation, "it's only the best day of the year ... Galentine...

• Got Amazing Friends? Let Us Know!

Screen Shot 2016-02-13 at 4.20.43 PM.png Welcome back Harvard! Know any amazing people doing cool things? Do you want the entire campus --...

• Meet the New CC!

Dedicated to Narcissus, who wasted away staring at his own reflection...because I am here, falling asleep writing my own profile. Name Amy...

• Aurelia Paquette '17

I met up with Aurelia Paquette, creator of travel and lifestyle blog The Golden Age , in Café Pamplona on a cold, bright day. Aurelia, a...

• On Turkeys and Mascots

Deadlines are fast approaching, and I hate to admit it, but I’m out of ideas. Everybody’s got their hands on the halloween themed articles...

• Marlise Arellano '18

This week at Her Campus Harvard, we’ve been addressing an issue on campus that is talked about sometimes but not talked about enough. At...

• Annie Spokes

Annie Spokes is a PhD student, a teaching fellow, and a resident tutor in Leverett House. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Her...

• Angelina Massa '18

Courtesy: Angelina Massa You’ve heard of HSA. I’ve heard of HSA. You might be renting one of their microfridges, or using their laundry...

• Christian Haigh

It's no surprise that Harvard is filled with people creating wonderful projects and innovations. One such person is Christian Haigh,...

• Eudora Olsen

In honor of this weekend's BLANK Party, sponsered by an unaffiliated coalition of amazing women at Harvard, we're treating you to a profile...

• Meet the Editors!

Hey Harvard! We hope your year is off to an awesome start. Here at Her Campus, we’ve definitely enjoyed getting back into the rhythm of...