Nosayr Yassin ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Year: Junior – 2014

House: Mather Haus – aka the best. 

Hometown: Arraba, Israel (somewhere in the north) 

Concentration: Economics and a minor in Computer Science

What are you involved with on campus?: Entrepreneurship, Fraternity stuff (SAE!), and useless politics. 

Describe yourself in three words: I work out. 

How would you define your personal style?: When my friends and I decide to launch a hamburger to space, I say: “how high, bro?”. But actually. Youtube: Hamburger in Space. 

What is your favorite Harvard memory?: Last night.

What do you look for in a significant other?: Spontaneity. 

If you could be a super hero which one would you be and why? I laugh at fictional characters. But if could choose, I’d be James Bond. Because all his movie are repetitive, predictable, random, and the evil guy always gets talkative before shooting. So he never dies. 

Describe your ideal date: It’s only ideal if I have 5 or more photos on my iPhone afterwards (no selfies included).

What is your best physical trait? My brown skin. Yes. 

Relationship status? Singles for life. Mather Haus.
Amanda is a member of the class of 2014 at Harvard from Connecticut, pursuing a degree in English with a secondary in Government and a citation in Spanish. When she is not planning her next trip, she can be found hidden in the back of a coffee shop working on her novel. Amanda is passionate about singing, theater, travel, and her family and is so excited to be working with Her Campus!