The Most Delicious Campus Cutie of All

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Name: Pizza

Year: I find academic labels restrictive

House: Noch’s

Hometown: Cambridge, MA

Favorite class you’ve taken: Science and Cooking

Relationship status: I’m yours for $2.80.

Describe yourself in three words: Aiming to please.

Favorite HUDS meal: Well, this is awkward…

If you could be a superhero, which one would you be and why? I am a superhero. Just ask any Harvard student during reading period…

What are you involved with on campus? I’m proud of my work as a Student Mental Health Liaison. I’m also involved with DAPA, I serve as a house rep for the Food Literacy Project, and I’m on the cultural board of the Italian-American Association.

What is your favorite Harvard memory? Getting to know so many of my classmates through late night weekend rendezvous ;)

What do you look for in a significant other? A big mouth.

What is your best physical trait? Consensus among my exes seems to be an even split between my cheese and my sauce.

Describe your ideal date: You would come and pick me up just before 2am on a Saturday night and cherish the warmth of me in your hand as we go for a walk along the river together with (y)our friends. We’ll laugh and embrace, and the taste of me will linger on your lips long after we part.  Our time together may be short, but the memories will last forever…

Michelle is a senior at Harvard College hailing from Long Island, New York. She is pursuing a degree in Comparative Literature with a minor in English and special focus fields in sleep deprivation and procrastination. At any given moment, you are most likely to find her racking up points on her Starbucks Gold Card, writing by the Charles River, or stalking Boo's latest photo shoot. Michelle couldn't be more excited to be part of the Her Campus team and bring HC to life on Harvard's campus, and she would love to hear from you with any feedback!