Michael Gribben ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Name: Michael Gribben

Year: Junior

House: Mather

Hometown: Bedford, UK

Concentration: Applied Math

Relationship Status: Single

Describe yourself in three words: Complains about everything

Favorite HUDS meal: That chicken dish they do. You know the one.

If you could be a superhero, which one would you be and why?  Batman. But I wouldn’t save the world or anything, I would just be Bruce Wayne and enjoy being rich, then join in the groups of people wondering where the hell Batman had gone and why he wasn’t saving anyone anymore.

What are you involved with on campus? I work for the MUN conferences (HMUN,HNMUN) and I have also been a CA in math classes last year. I’m hoping to take up Rugby again as I did it a lot in High School.

What is your favorite Harvard memory? Travelling the US with my international friends during Freshman year because we had no family on this continent who could take us in during breaks.

What do you look for in a significant other? Someone light-hearted and preferably not crazy.

What is your best physical trait? My youthful looks. Although currently not that desirable, I hope they will stick around until an age where I can laugh at how old everyone else looks.

Describe your ideal date: Getting drinks in a grungy bar with a band playing in the background.

Amanda is a member of the class of 2014 at Harvard from Connecticut, pursuing a degree in English with a secondary in Government and a citation in Spanish. When she is not planning her next trip, she can be found hidden in the back of a coffee shop working on her novel. Amanda is passionate about singing, theater, travel, and her family and is so excited to be working with Her Campus!