This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

New UC President Gus Mayopolous has been making waves of Tomato Basil Ravioli Soup ever since the beginning of his campaign. He took a little time between UC meetings, gold-jacket shopping, and his newest initiative “Operation Ghost Protocol” to tell HerCampus a little more about the babe behind the bylaws.

Name: Gus Mayopoulos

Year: 2015

House: Kirkland

Hometown: Charlotte, NC

Concentration: History

Relationship Status: Lookin’ for love

Describe yourself in 3 words: Lookin’ for love

Favorite HUDS meal:

That soup with the raviolis

If you were an ice cream flavor, what would you be?

Coffee – but I’m not tan.

What are you involved in on campus?

Improvising with OTI, writing with Satire V, presiding with the Undergraduate Council, waxing.

What is your favorite Harvard memory?

Throwing the winning touchdown at Harvard-Yale 2012. Still single, btw.

What do you look for in a significant other?

Permanent lower retainer.

What is your best physical trait?

Commitment.

Describe your ideal date.

Coming home from a long day of museum-visiting to make pasta and watch Netflix. But if nobody wants to come, I can do this one solo.

What’s one thing on your Harvard bucket list?

Getting into the Annenberg tower. Even if it means taking a Divination class or whatever they teach up there.

Taylor is a Junior English Concentrator living in Kirkland House. She is originally from Kansas City, Missouri and thus has a hard time understanding when professional sports teams win and college teams don't. She is a member of the Alpha Phi sorority on campus just so she can make puns with the word Phi in them. She couldn't think of a final joke for her bio.
Elizabeth is a junior at Harvard, concentrating in comparative religion. She loves to dance, run, and write, and loves working for Her Campus!