Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Get your campaign on!!

Posted Nov 6 2012 - 12:00pm
Tagged With: Harvard blog
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% our own.
Posted Nov 6 2012 - 12:00pm
Tagged With: Harvard blog

Elections on campus are always exciting, stimulating, and slightly overwhelming.  This week’s event is not just one but a series of carefully coordinated events by Harvard’s Institute of Politics to keep the undergraduate pool involved and enthusiastic about the upcoming election. In order to keep all of their many events on your radar, we have come up with a list of planned events for the next week so you know where and how to get your political fix.  For more information, please visit the IOP website at http://www.iop.harvard.edu/.
Election Day is today!! And the IOP has an awesome lineup headed your way.

1)  Election Dinner - a ticketed event at the IOP where you and your peers can gather in anticipation and talk about what exactly you will do if each candidate wins.  Enjoy classy food and crazy conversation!

2) The Watch Party - Thought dinner was intense?  Another highly ticketed and anticipated event, The Watch Party will be composed of students gathering together to ring in the electoral college votes with more excitement than ringing in the New Year.

3)  A Discussion With Larry Summers - Wednesday, November 7th in the Kirkland Junior Common Room will be a discussion moderated by Eric Lesser, Harvard Law ‘14.  Regardless of the results of the election, you don’t want to miss out on what these two White House insiders have to say about presidential campaigns.

4)  Didn’t get a chance to cast your ballot in New Hampshire?  Kirkland has buses leaving campus at 10:30 am and 1:30 pm to drive students from New Hampshire home to vote.  Don’t miss out on the chance to have a voice!

ENJOY THE DAY!!  It only comes once every four years ;)

Fill out my online form.
You Might Also Like...