Get Prepped: Your New Go-To Spot for Affordable Fashion

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

The semester may already be in session, but there’s still plenty of time to use back-to-school as an excuse to shop–even on a collegiette’s budget. Last weekend, our Editors explored your new go-to spot for finding all of your favorite fashions–Cambridgeside Galleria! Located a 5-minute shuttle ride away from the Kendall/MIT T station, Cambridgeside is the premiere choice for any Harvard collegiette searching for additions to her wardrobe. Don’t believe us? Just see how many of our requirements for purchasing perfection it meets:

Vast selection of stores to meet every style? Check.

[Clockwise from left: J.Crew, Francesca’s Collections, Plammie Activewear.]

Counters by some of our favorite beauty brands for expert facials and makeup application? Check. 

[Right: Liz gets a makeover at the MAC counter. Left: Halie poses after a facial from Shiseido.]

Outdoor oasis, perfect for a picnic lunch by Au Bon Pain? Check. (Until Boston’s notorious winter swoops in, at least.)

[Liz and Halie enjoying the sunshine after a successful day of shopping!]

And the most important detail: Amazing discounts for college students? Check, check, and double check! 

As if these discounts weren’t enough to convince you to shop Cambridgeside, we’re giving away a $50 giftcard to the galleria! Follow @hcharvard on Instagram to be entered in the giveaway. The winner will be randomly selected from our follower list and announced on our Facebook page Wednesday, September 17. Good luck and happy shopping! 

Elizabeth is a junior at Harvard, concentrating in comparative religion. She loves to dance, run, and write, and loves working for Her Campus!