Four New Outfits Courtesy of Primark: HC x Primark Event

Posted -

If you didn't hear the news, Primark's Downtown Crossing location in Boston expanded and Her Campus Harvard was there to cover it all! They added 34 new fitting room cubicles, extended men's and kids departments, increased customer restrooms (!!) and a new entrance to the store!

Here's some more information about this magical store: "Primark operates over 330 stores in 11 countries—the U.K., the Republic of Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, France, Italy and the U.S.—and has over 69,000 employees. Primark’s first U.S. store opened in September 2015 and the first store in Italy opened in April 2016. Primark offers high-quality fashion at value for money prices; put simply, “Amazing Fashion, Amazing Prices.”

This past Wednesday night was the #PrimarkUSA Student Night event and Her Campus was hosting! They invited us out to enjoy an evening of shopping, music and mini Georgetown cupcakes! HC Harvard trekked over on the Red Line and we were there promptly at 6:03 to begin our shopping extravaganza. We spent a good two and a half hours galavanting through the store and picking up way too many articles of clothing. Many dressing room fittings later, I narrowed down my selection to four beautiful tops that are perfect for spring and summer. I've put them into four different outfits to share today:

Top #1 is a variation of a top that I bought three of... You know what they say: if you like something, buy it in every color! This blue palm tree cross-back tank top goes perfectly with white jeans and sandals in this beautiful weather.

The second variation of the cross-back tank top is this floral number because believe it or not, I didn't own anything white and floral in my closet. So this purchase was a necessicity for the warmer months. I paired it with some high waisted shorts and my trusty Superstars for a day of adventuring.

The final version of the same exact top is this olive green number that goes perfectly under a blazer or leather jacket like I styled it here. Given the same exact top in different colors, I've been able to style it in three very different ways, from preppy to casual to edgy!

Finally, I got this little white button up (similar) with cute birds all over it. I have a thing for minute printed black and white button ups and I could not put this one down once I picked it up. Here I've paired it with some stlyish ripped up mom jeans and black slides!

Comments

About The Author

Vanessa is a sophomore at Harvard studying Human Developmental and Regnerative Biology with a secondary in Global Health and Health Policy. She is originally from South Texas and is very involved with the Latinx community at Harvard as well as Harvard's Science Club for Girls. When not in a lab or working as a tour guide, Vanessa likes to spend her free time in thrift stores or playing Pokemon Go shamelessly.