Features

• Holiday Party Lookbook

1. A fun causal getup for the partygoer that likes to look just as cute as on trend 2. A sparkling look for the partygoer that oozes Paris...

• Holiday Survival Kit

The Holidays are here! But are you ready for them? Fear not--HerCampus has you covered with all the coolest things from our survival kits...

• Crushing Finals Week

At the beginning of reading week, you faced a fork in your path: go left, take the week to do absolutely nothing, or go right, study as you...

• How to Cram for Exams

I know, I know, I know. It’s too early to talk about cramming, because you will totally have studied and managed your time wisely...until...

• Recruiting Mistake 101

Embarrassment level 2 So let’s set the scene. It’s a nice fall day. I have made my best attempt at business casual: probably a nice shirt,...

• How Not To Impress Your Crush

Embarrassment level 4 Picture it. Junior year. English class. I’m sitting next to my crush. We don’t talk often, but he’s a nice dude and...

• Thanksgiving Dinner in 11 Gifs

Thanksgiving dinner is a day long journey, and a toilsome one at that. Let’s simplify it. Here’s Thanksgiving dinner in 11(+) gifs! 1...

• Thanksgiving on Campus

While everybody reels in excitement about going home to visit friends, family, and a softer bed (maybe), there are those of us who remain...

• Black Friday Shopping in GIFs

1. You plan your shopping trip with friends and get super excited. 2. You get together and prepare for how fun shopping will be and how...

• Tailgate Tips for College Games

Some go to football games for the thrill of the competition. Others, or perhaps most, go for the tailgate. Harvard-Yale Weekend is finally...