Her Campus Harvard Campus Cuties

• Skip Rosamilia '17

He's everyone's favorite Korean-Italian and he has the best hair in all of Cambridge, probably Boston. He's the nicest, kindest, and...

• Jarrod Wetzel-Brown '17

In the mess of over-worked, sleepless, zombie-esque students in Lamont, there is one person who stands out: Jarrod Wetzel-Brown. It is no...

• Kashif Fulton

Do you love the Dhall Korean BBQ? Do you love a man with a great ribcage? Do you want to know more about the star of this year’s Eleganza?

• Kyle Whelihan '17

Name: Kyle Whelihan Year: 2017 Concentration: Psychology (secondary in Music) Hometown: South Hadley, MA Describe yourself in three words:...

• Spenser Goodman '15

Whether he's breaking swim records in Blodgett Pool or "breaking Instagram" ( @spensergoodman ) with his shirtless sunset pics, Spenser...

• Jarvis Harris '15

Want someone to sweep you off your feet? How about blow you away? Well, if so, then don't look any further because this week's Campus Cutie...

• Reed Shaw '17

If you’re looking for someone who will eat cookies and dance to Queen Bey with you, look no further! Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Reed...

• Andrew Roney

Interested in an aggressively chivalrous, minimally endowed, and irresistibly good-looking midwestern gem (who has a very nice, semi-famous ass)? Yeah, you are.

• Roland Salatino '16

He’s a break-dancing, Mandarin-speaking beat-boxer with a devastating smolder. Read on to meet this week’s Campus Cutie!

• Karim Pirbay '16

It doesn't matter whether he's seducing women with delicious Spice takeout and French wines whose names he can actually pronounce, or...

• Ernie Doherty

Who: Ernie Doherty House: Adams House Hometown: Woburn, Massachusetts Concentration: HDRB… Basically stem cells. Really cool stuff...

• Nick Gruener

Do you ever see boys running around in those tight, white baseball pants and wish that the boy could be as wonderful as the butt?

• Andrew Strange

Tall? Check. Dark? Check. Handsome? Check. This week’s Campus Cutie, Andrew Strange, has got everything you’ve ever dreamed of. And more (...

• Dom DeLucia

That hair. That face. That body. Moaaannn. The only thing not to love about this week's campus cutie, Dom DeLucia (class of 2017), is that he isn't yours. Read on if you'd like to change that.

• Max Whittington-Cooper

Spring semester has sprung, though it may not feel like it with so much snow and cold. But fret not young Harvard romantics, because I’ve...

• Amy Poehler

While Amy might not be a Harvard student (we wish!), she deserves to be our campus cutie this week because: We're still not over the Tina-...

• Laura Trosser '16

Name: Laura Trosser House: Mather Year: 2016 Concentration: Somewhere in between Comparative Literature and English (yes, Juniors can be...

• Vik Jayaram '17

Meet our cricket-champ, computer science-pro cutie of the week, Vik Jayaram! Let's start with the basics... Name: Vivek (Vik) Jayaram House...

• Ryan Halverson '17

This guy’s got it all, ladies! And if you can believe it, this dude is still cruising through life without that special someone. Ryan...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style