Her Campus Harvard Campus Cuties

• Ernie Doherty

Who: Ernie Doherty House: Adams House Hometown: Woburn, Massachusetts Concentration: HDRB… Basically stem cells. Really cool stuff...

• Nick Gruener

Do you ever see boys running around in those tight, white baseball pants and wish that the boy could be as wonderful as the butt?

• Andrew Strange

Tall? Check. Dark? Check. Handsome? Check. This week’s Campus Cutie, Andrew Strange, has got everything you’ve ever dreamed of. And more (...

• Dom DeLucia

That hair. That face. That body. Moaaannn. The only thing not to love about this week's campus cutie, Dom DeLucia (class of 2017), is that he isn't yours. Read on if you'd like to change that.

• Max Whittington-Cooper

Spring semester has sprung, though it may not feel like it with so much snow and cold. But fret not young Harvard romantics, because I’ve...

• Amy Poehler

While Amy might not be a Harvard student (we wish!), she deserves to be our campus cutie this week because: We're still not over the Tina-...

• Jarrod Wetzel-Brown '17

In the mess of over-worked, sleepless, zombie-esque students in Lamont, there is one person who stands out: Jarrod Wetzel-Brown. It is no...

• Laura Trosser '16

Name: Laura Trosser House: Mather Year: 2016 Concentration: Somewhere in between Comparative Literature and English (yes, Juniors can be...

• Vik Jayaram '17

Meet our cricket-champ, computer science-pro cutie of the week, Vik Jayaram! Let's start with the basics... Name: Vivek (Vik) Jayaram House...

• Ryan Halverson '17

This guy’s got it all, ladies! And if you can believe it, this dude is still cruising through life without that special someone. Ryan...

• Spenser Goodman '15

Whether he's breaking swim records in Blodgett Pool or "breaking Instagram" ( @spensergoodman ) with his shirtless sunset pics, Spenser...

• Kara Lessin '16

Whether she's campaigning for Jeanne Shaheen or to keep Stillman open , Kara Lessin '16 is spending her time making the world a better...

• Sam "Sclarq" Clark '15

Does the one-and-only Sam Clark even need an introduction? In the rare event that you don't know who he is, let me direct you to that one...

• Ben Grimm '18

While most people choose Harvard for its extraordinary academic opportunities, Ben Grimm chose Harvard primarily for husband-hunting. (In...

• Saad Amer '16

On a fateful day in November, an unsuspecting freshman made the bold decision to sit alone at one of the tables in Annenberg. He was soon...

• Taylor Houghton '17

I don't think I've ever met a guy as well-mannered, genuinely sweet, or kind-hearted as Taylor Houghton. He is one of the most gentlemanly...

• Adrienne Propp '17

If you're looking for a ray of Florida sunshine in the impending darkness of the Boston winter, go no further than the Inn at Harvard...

• Nathaniel Brooks Horwitz '18

Class of 2018 Facebook Celebrity and sensual harpist, Nathaniel Brooks Horwitz, spared some time from his hectic schedule of croquet-...

• Campus Cutie: Marina Adario

Introducing this week's campus cutie...Marina Adario! Name: Marina Adario Year: Sophomore House: Eliot Major: Statistics Hometown: Boston...

• Haley Baker '17

Welcome back, Harvard! A new year means a whole new class full of cuties to spotlight here on Her Campus. If you know anyone, freshman to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style