Her Campus Harvard Campus Cuties

• Jarrod Wetzel-Brown '17

In the mess of over-worked, sleepless, zombie-esque students in Lamont, there is one person who stands out: Jarrod Wetzel-Brown. It is no...

• Laura Trosser '16

Name: Laura Trosser House: Mather Year: 2016 Concentration: Somewhere in between Comparative Literature and English (yes, Juniors can be...

• Vik Jayaram '17

Meet our cricket-champ, computer science-pro cutie of the week, Vik Jayaram! Let's start with the basics... Name: Vivek (Vik) Jayaram House...

• Ryan Halverson '17

This guy’s got it all, ladies! And if you can believe it, this dude is still cruising through life without that special someone. Ryan...

• Spenser Goodman '15

Whether he's breaking swim records in Blodgett Pool or "breaking Instagram" ( @spensergoodman ) with his shirtless sunset pics, Spenser...

• Kara Lessin '16

Whether she's campaigning for Jeanne Shaheen or to keep Stillman open , Kara Lessin '16 is spending her time making the world a better...

• Sam "Sclarq" Clark '15

Does the one-and-only Sam Clark even need an introduction? In the rare event that you don't know who he is, let me direct you to that one...

• Ben Grimm '18

While most people choose Harvard for its extraordinary academic opportunities, Ben Grimm chose Harvard primarily for husband-hunting. (In...

• Saad Amer '16

On a fateful day in November, an unsuspecting freshman made the bold decision to sit alone at one of the tables in Annenberg. He was soon...

• Taylor Houghton '17

I don't think I've ever met a guy as well-mannered, genuinely sweet, or kind-hearted as Taylor Houghton. He is one of the most gentlemanly...

• Adrienne Propp '17

If you're looking for a ray of Florida sunshine in the impending darkness of the Boston winter, go no further than the Inn at Harvard...

• Nathaniel Brooks Horwitz '18

Class of 2018 Facebook Celebrity and sensual harpist, Nathaniel Brooks Horwitz, spared some time from his hectic schedule of croquet-...

• Campus Cutie: Marina Adario

Introducing this week's campus cutie...Marina Adario! Name: Marina Adario Year: Sophomore House: Eliot Major: Statistics Hometown: Boston...

• Haley Baker '17

Welcome back, Harvard! A new year means a whole new class full of cuties to spotlight here on Her Campus. If you know anyone, freshman to...

• Kunho Kim '17

Year : 2017 House : Currier Concentration : Undecided Hometown : I was born in South Korea and have lived in Vietnam for the past eight...

• Owen V. Prunskis '15

Headed to Eleganza this Saturday? If you had planned on opting out (how could you?!), this week's Campus Cutie will definitely change your...

• Zack Royle '17

From reviving The Harvard Salient as Editor-in-Chief to heading to USTA Nationals with Harvard Club Tennis, this week's Campus Cutie has a...

• Jeremy Venook '15

Jeremy is an amazing performer and friend. He's always busy, but every time I see him he stops to give me a hug. He says he's been told he...

• Archie Stonehill '17

If you go to Harvard, you've probably watched the first episode of Ivy. If you somehow haven't seen the first episode (we know, there's...

• Michael Richard '17

This week's Campus Cutie might be a freshman, but he's already leading the way at Harvard--literally. As a member of the Leadership...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style