College Day at Fenway Park

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Have you finished unpacking, said goodbye to your parents, bought your textbooks and finally feel ready for the new school year? What better way to get back in the groove than College Day at Fenway Park this Saturday, September 10, from 11-5 pm!

College Day will provide a great chance to meet new collegiettes from other schools around the city, or connect with friends you haven’t seen all summer.  Plus, you can get free swag, prizes and cool information from your favorite brands and businesses such as Rue La La, StudentAdvantage, Live Nation and yours truly… Her Campus!

In addition to free prizes, College Day is taking place at one of the most historic locations in Boston – Fenway Park. StudenUniverse is offering discounted tours of the park, and baseball game tickets for sale at 15-25% off regular prices. Select winners will also get free tickets to a game courtesy of the Green Monster.

Last spring, over 7,000 students, many of them from Harvard, attended  College Day at Fenway, a local student had a rave review,  “I went last year and it was really fun there was a ton of free stuff and raffles so I am totally going Saturday” she said. “Also, it’s always really cool to be at Fenway Park, especially with so many young people!”

For more information on College Day check out the Twitter handles @HerCampus and @StudentUniverse. Additionally keep your eye on Boston area trending topics on September 10th where College Day will be featured. Admission to the event is free as long as you bring your student id, so get to the park early because thousands of collegiettes will be attending. See you there!

Chelsea is the Director of Marketing at Her Campus Media. I love double penetration and when someone from the front is fucking me in the mouth. (kidding, of course)