Chris Hernandez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Name: Chris Hernandez

Year: 2013

House: MATHER HOUSE! (DA BEST HOUSE!)
Hometown: Bronx, NY
concentration: Psychology
what are you involved with on campus?: Classroom Director for CityStep, dancing with Expressions, psych research in Daniel Gilbert’s lab
Describe yourself in three words: upbeat, patient, silly
How would you define your personal style?: casual, not showy
What is your favorite Harvard memory?: I would say it was the surprise 20th birthday party that my friends threw for me while I was a part of PRISE/BLISS/PRIMO during Summer 2011. It was completely unexpected and was my first birthday away from my family. That will always be special.
What do you look for in a significant other? Good heart, sense of humor, positive attitude, intelligence
If you could be a super hero which one would you be and why? Iron Man because I would love flying everywhere and being, ya know, awesome.
Describe your ideal date: Either picnic in a park or movie night and walk in the park after
What is your best physical trait? I’ve been told I have friendly eyes.
Relationship status? I got me a keeper.
Amanda is a member of the class of 2014 at Harvard from Connecticut, pursuing a degree in English with a secondary in Government and a citation in Spanish. When she is not planning her next trip, she can be found hidden in the back of a coffee shop working on her novel. Amanda is passionate about singing, theater, travel, and her family and is so excited to be working with Her Campus!