Her Campus Harvard Campus Celebrities

• Evan O'Dorney '15

“The Gazette is also trying to get a hold of me, so you can share your results with them if you like,” he jokes.

• Juliet Bramante '18

An end of the year reflection after a first year at Harvard Name : Juliet Bramante Year: 2018 Concentration: Undecided, likely Social...

• The Faces Behind Eleganza

Eleganza is a fashion show that combines music, movement and style in the name of diversity and charity. We got to chat with the impressive...

• Madison Dildine '16

Name: Madison Dildine Year: 2016 Concentration: Organismic and Evolutionary Biology House: Quincy Hometown: Columbus, OH What’s been the...

• Pauline Ryan '17

Fun Fact: If you mention the name "Pauline Ryan" to any person on Harvard's campus, there is a 99.99% chance their face will noticeably...

• Brooke Kantor '15

Last year, the Harvard women's rugby team created the Rugged Grace project . The project was aimed at promoting body confidence and...

• Rachael Stein '17

Tell us some basics! Hometown, year, house, concentration? Hometown: Detroit, Michigan. Year: 2017. House: Eliot. Concentration: Sociology...

• Julie Salzinger '17

Some students do what they love and leave it at that. Others make a mission of sharing their passion with others. Julie Salzinger, Co-...

• Nina Hooper and Alice Han

Meet Nina Hooper and Alice Han, Harvard undergraduates and co-founders of The Holistic , a Harvard-based food start up. These two campus...

• Vivian Shaw

Name : Vivian Shaw Hometown : Austin, Texas Year : 2015 House : Dunster Concentration : Sociology What are you involved with on campus? I...

• The Amazing Ariana Akbari

Ariana Akbari is perhaps one of the most fascinating and fun-loving people that I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting and the luck of...

• Chris Pratt

Chris Pratt was named the Hasty Pudding Theatricals' 2015 Man of the Year.

• Melissa Balding '17

Melissa Balding absolutely effuses joy. Her infectious laugh and captivating stories will keep you smiling for hours. But this charming,...

• Yucheng Pan '15

Meet Yucheng Pan, a great reason to make the trek to the Quad! As president of the Harvard College in Asia Program (HCAP) and CEO of The...

• Ally Covello '16

Meet our Campus Celebrity for the week, the wonderful Ally Covello. When Ally is not busy playing the saxophone in the Hasty Pudding Band,...

• Danielle Carrabino

Several weeks ago, my Italian class was filming a project and we realized we needed museum footage for one of our shots. Since the new...

• Ally Kiley '15

You might have seen her most recent musical she directed in the headlines of the Boston Globe or Playbill or Broadway World . You might...

• Joanna Guth '16

Meet our adorable, HoCo-loving, Dapa-champion celebrity of the week, Joanna Guth! Let's start with the basics... Name: Joanna Guth House:...

• Nina Sapers

I sit down with Nina in the crowded Quincy dining hall around lunchtime. We laugh for a bit, the conversation rolling naturally as she...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style