Her Campus Harvard Campus Celebrities

• Yucheng Pan '15

Meet Yucheng Pan, a great reason to make the trek to the Quad! As president of the Harvard College in Asia Program (HCAP) and CEO of The...

• Ally Covello '16

Meet our Campus Celebrity for the week, the wonderful Ally Covello. When Ally is not busy playing the saxophone in the Hasty Pudding Band,...

• Danielle Carrabino

Several weeks ago, my Italian class was filming a project and we realized we needed museum footage for one of our shots. Since the new...

• Ally Kiley '15

You might have seen her most recent musical she directed in the headlines of the Boston Globe or Playbill or Broadway World . You might...

• Joanna Guth '16

Meet our adorable, HoCo-loving, Dapa-champion celebrity of the week, Joanna Guth! Let's start with the basics... Name: Joanna Guth House:...

• Nina Sapers

I sit down with Nina in the crowded Quincy dining hall around lunchtime. We laugh for a bit, the conversation rolling naturally as she...

• Aniqa Hassan '16

The Typical Icebreakers Year: 2016 House: Adams Concentration: Neurobiology From: Philadelphia, PA The Atypical Icebreaker: Religion. Of...

• Campus Celeb: Rachel Leng

Meet Rachel Leng! Rachel, a second year graduate student at GSAS, is an inspiring role model for all Harvard girls. Rachel was born in...

• Rachael Stein '17

Tell us some basics! Hometown, year, house, concentration? Hometown: Detroit, Michigan. Year: 2017. House: Eliot. Concentration: Sociology...

• Rosalie Nathans '16

College women from around the world will attend the 2014 Intercollegiate Business Convention this weekend--and this Campus Celebrity is the...

• Campus Celeb: Sally McGrath

Meet Sally McGrath! Year: Sophomore House: Winthrop Major: History of Art and Architecture What are you involved in on campus? I’m a radio...

• Molly Wharton '17

With her influential journalistic pieces, bright smile, and multiple leadership roles on campus, sophomore Molly Wharton is a stand-out on...

• Campus Celeb: Rachel Stinebaugh

Meet Rachel Stinebaugh! Year: Junior House: Mather Major: Economics What are you involved in on campus? I’m co-directing Mission Hill After...

• Catherine Bousquet '17

Meet Catherine -- our newest member of our executive board! She is serving as our Staff Director. We wanted to show her off to all of our...

• Chloe Volkwein '17

To kick off a new semester of campus celebrities, we're starting with the ladies that make Her Campus Harvard run smoothly (and fabulously...

• Clare McClintock '17

There are hundreds—thousands—of extraordinary people walking Harvard campus every single day. Clare McClintock, a freshman, is no exception...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style