Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Harvard Celebrities

Making Fire on Ice: The Executive Board of EWC

By Halie LeSavage
September 16, 2014 - 8:00pm

For its 44th year at Harvard, An Evening With Champions will dazzle the Bright-Landry Hockey Center this weekend for an incredible cause: to raise money for The Jimmy Fund, an offshoot of the Dana Farber Cancer Research Institute. The skaters will be the center of attention during Fire on Ice, but the energy at the heart of this event comes from passionate students outside of the rink. Three members of the Executive Board for An Evening with Champions (EWC)--Kuo-Kai Chin ('15), Christina Gao ('17), and Whitney Gao ('16)--have worked tirelessly over the summer and the first weeks of classes to prepare another spectacular weekend of charity, entertainment, and community. READ MORE

Chloe Volkwein '17

By Halie LeSavage
September 13, 2014 - 8:00am

To kick off a new semester of campus celebrities, we're starting with the ladies that make Her Campus Harvard run smoothly (and fabulously) behind-the-scenes. This week, meet the collegiette responsible for bringing HC Harvard to every newsfeed on campus and keeping readers updated on all the latest news, trends, and contests featured on our site. Allow us to introduce our new Public Relations Director, Chloe Volkwein!   READ MORE

Clare McClintock '17

By Aubrey Stoddard
April 7, 2014 - 2:30pm

There are hundreds—thousands—of extraordinary people walking Harvard campus every single day. Clare McClintock, a freshman, is no exception. Her accomplishments are multiple and quite varied. A few months ago, Clare was voted one of the 15 Hottest Harvard Freshmen (obviously a beauty), but she would probably say her more valued honor is that of Academic Scholar with Distinction. Given to in-season athletes who earn a GPA of 3.9 or above, Clare was one of only three other field hockey players in the entire Ivy League to receive this accolade. Below, this incredible collegiette answers a few questions about her time here at Harvard. READ MORE

Rosa Huang '15

By Elizabeth MeLampy
March 27, 2014 - 5:58pm

Rosa is an amazing person, always happy to help with whatever anyone needs. She's involved in some awesome things this semester -- she told us about some of them here!   READ MORE

Anne Nonnamaker '16

By Elizabeth MeLampy
March 14, 2014 - 5:36pm

One of the strongest girls I know, Anne Nonnamaker is always intense about what she does. Whether it's classes, working out, or having fun, she always gives %110. On top of all that she does, she's hilarious. Read more about her here!   READ MORE

Vivian Lee '14

By Halie LeSavage
March 4, 2014 - 3:30pm

This week, our Campus Celebrity is one of Harvard's most fabulous fashionistas, Vivian Lee! I might be a little biased because we're sorority sisters, but Vivian is an excellent example of a Harvard woman whose hard work and dedication produces fantastic results. Read on to find out more about this amazing senior and her role at the helm of this year's production of Eleganza! First, the basics: your House, your concentration, and what you like to do in your free time! READ MORE

Kerry Hammond '14

By Elizabeth MeLampy
February 27, 2014 - 7:56pm

READ MORE

Triple Threat: The Women of WECode

By Halie LeSavage
February 24, 2014 - 8:00am

The Harvard collegiettes involved with this month's WECode conference were so impressive that we couldn't interview just one--so we chatted with three! Without further ado, meet some of the amazing women behind WECode: JN Fang, Irene Chen, and Sarah Schachman. Tell us a bit about yourselves: your House, your concentration, and what you like to do in your free time!  READ MORE

Olivia Goldberg '17

By Halie LeSavage
February 11, 2014 - 9:00am

Last week, we introduced you to our new Editors-in-Chief. This week, our amazing new Public Realtions Director (and continuing staff writer) Olivia Goldberg is in the spotlight! Read on for her hilarious take on life at Harvard, and her work here at Her Campus. 1. Tell us a little about yourself: where you're from, what you're studying, and what you do in your free time! READ MORE

Meet the New Editors!

By Halie LeSavage, Elizabeth MeLampy
February 3, 2014 - 2:28pm

Halie LeSavage and Elizabeth Melampy are the new Co-Presidents and Editors-in-Chief of Harvard’s Her Campus Chapter! Halie is a mere fresh-person and Elizabeth is a sophisticated sophomore, but both share a passion for writing and excitement to be at the helm of Her Campus Harvard this year. Read on to learn more about these lovely ladies!   1. Tell us a little about yourself -- where are you from, what do you study, and what do you enjoy doing in your free time? READ MORE