Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Harvard Celebrities

Aniqa Hassan '16

By Samantha Lo
October 27, 2014 - 9:00am

The Typical Icebreakers
Year: 2016
House: Adams
Concentration: Neurobiology
From: Philadelphia, PA The Atypical Icebreaker:  Religion. READ MORE

Where Is She Now? Catherine Hasbrouck '14

By Halie LeSavage
October 23, 2014 - 5:45pm

Harvard's campus is filled with amazing women--women who, in a few short years (or months), will be heading out into that mythical place some call "the real world." Catherine Hasbrouck is one of the many women doing great things post-Harvard; an English concentrator and Class of 2014 graduate, she currently student-teaches in Cambridge and is preparing for a year abroad in South Africa. Below, Catherine shares her insights on teaching, her favorite college memories and her advice for adjusting to life after Harvard.  READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Rachel Leng

By Anna Papp
October 15, 2014 - 12:00am

Meet Rachel Leng! Rachel, a second year graduate student at GSAS, is an inspiring role model for all Harvard girls. Rachel was born in Singapore, but grew up in Shanghai, China. She double majored in Public Policy Studies and East Asian Studies with a minor in Economics at Duke University. She wrote two senior honors theses and graduated with highest honors in both of her majors. At Harvard, she is a second year graduate student in the Regional Studies, East Asia department concentrating in modern Chinese studies. READ MORE

Rachael Stein '17

By Elizabeth MeLampy
October 14, 2014 - 2:51pm

Tell us some basics! Hometown, year, house, concentration? Hometown: Detroit, Michigan. Year: 2017. House: Eliot. Concentration: Sociology and Studies of Women, Gender, and Sexuality. What are you involved with on campus?  READ MORE

Rosalie Nathans '16

By Halie LeSavage
October 14, 2014 - 1:00pm

College women from around the world will attend the 2014 Intercollegiate Business Convention this weekend--and this Campus Celebrity is the talented woman responsible for making it all happen. Meet the collegiette serving as this year's IBC Chair, Rosalie Nathans!  Tell us about your role in this year's convention!  READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Sally McGrath

By Chloe Volkwein
October 3, 2014 - 5:02pm

Meet Sally McGrath!       Year: Sophomore House: Winthrop Major: History of Art and Architecture   What are you involved in on campus? I’m a radio DJ for WHRB where I host a show on The Blues. I’m also a member of Alpha Phi where I’m the director of merchandise, and I'm a member of the Radcliffe Choral Society. What are you most looking forward to this year?   READ MORE

Molly Wharton '17

By Aubrey Stoddard
October 2, 2014 - 11:52am

With her influential journalistic pieces, bright smile, and multiple leadership roles on campus, sophomore Molly Wharton is a stand-out on a campus of superstars. Read more to find out some of her favorite parts of Harvard and advice she has for incoming freshmen! Name: Molly Wharton Class: 2017 Concentration: Economics House: Lowell Hometown: Larchmont, NY 1.      What activities are you involved in on campus, and why? READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Rachel Stinebaugh

By Chloe Volkwein
September 28, 2014 - 9:00am

Meet Rachel Stinebaugh!   Year: Junior House: Mather Major: Economics What are you involved in on campus? READ MORE

Catherine Bousquet '17

By undefined
September 22, 2014 - 9:00am

Meet Catherine -- our newest member of our executive board! She is serving as our Staff Director. We wanted to show her off to all of our readers. Read to find out more! READ MORE

Making Fire on Ice: The Executive Board of EWC

By Halie LeSavage
September 16, 2014 - 8:00pm

For its 44th year at Harvard, An Evening With Champions will dazzle the Bright-Landry Hockey Center this weekend for an incredible cause: to raise money for The Jimmy Fund, an offshoot of the Dana Farber Cancer Research Institute. The skaters will be the center of attention during Fire on Ice, but the energy at the heart of this event comes from passionate students outside of the rink. Three members of the Executive Board for An Evening with Champions (EWC)--Kuo-Kai Chin ('15), Christina Gao ('17), and Whitney Gao ('16)--have worked tirelessly over the summer and the first weeks of classes to prepare another spectacular weekend of charity, entertainment, and community. READ MORE