Her Campus Harvard Snapshot

• Study Break

Decluttering & destressing. When finals give you that overwhelmed I-can't-breathe feeling, that's when you know its time to take a well...

• Derby Day at Harvard

Derby Day at Harvard is quite the affair. Champagne, spring dresses, and sunshine abound. And some people celebrate this beautiful day of...

• Drift Away

Spotted: The Adam's House hammock making a reappearance in Randolph Courtyard. With a book, a pillow, and an iced coffee, this hammock...

• Words of Wisdom

Stay outside the house on a sunny day now that Cambridge's weather finally warrants it! This photo was taken in a boutique in Harajuku,...

• Hanging with the kids

I recently went to a goat farm and got to hang out with these kids. I'm not sure if there is anything on this Earth that is cuter than baby...

• Nostalgic for Warm Weather

With our impromptu snow fall this past week (it's almost April!), it's hard not to be nostalgic for warmer days, sitting on the colorful...

• Miami Sunset

The sun sets on a gorgeous day in Miami, Florida. After such a chilly winter, it was hard to remember what non-frozen water even looked...

• SpraangBreakk Everywhere

Let me guess how your spring break went. You either hopped on a plane headed for paradise where the sunshine and tequila are endless, or...

• SXSW takes on Street Art

SXSW goers walk through the HOPE Outdoor Gallery or as Austinites call it the Graffiti Park or Graffiti Castle. Local artists exhibit their...

• Snow Pile

If you've been on campus for as much as 30 seconds over the past month, you've seen the crazy snow piles on the street and icicles hanging...

• Endless Shades of Grey

When I said I wanted a February of nothing but Grey, I wasn’t talking about the sky. Though, apparently that's what I got. This weather has...

• Tundra or Massachusetts?

A gorgeous yet austere view of the frozen Charles River in Cambridge, MA. With whipping winds and barren snow plains, the city was Arctic-...

• #WCW (Waffle Crush Wednesday)

That mouthwateringly fluffy batter. That succulent strawberries-and-cream smell. The way the light hits the powered sugar gently sprinkled...

• Snow Dragons

Harvard students took advantage of the abundance of snow last week and the cancellation of class to construct some pretty rad winter...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style