Her Campus Harvard Snapshot

• Drift Away

Spotted: The Adam's House hammock making a reappearance in Randolph Courtyard. With a book, a pillow, and an iced coffee, this hammock...

• Words of Wisdom

Stay outside the house on a sunny day now that Cambridge's weather finally warrants it! This photo was taken in a boutique in Harajuku,...

• Hanging with the kids

I recently went to a goat farm and got to hang out with these kids. I'm not sure if there is anything on this Earth that is cuter than baby...

• Nostalgic for Warm Weather

With our impromptu snow fall this past week (it's almost April!), it's hard not to be nostalgic for warmer days, sitting on the colorful...

• Miami Sunset

The sun sets on a gorgeous day in Miami, Florida. After such a chilly winter, it was hard to remember what non-frozen water even looked...

• SpraangBreakk Everywhere

Let me guess how your spring break went. You either hopped on a plane headed for paradise where the sunshine and tequila are endless, or...

• SXSW takes on Street Art

SXSW goers walk through the HOPE Outdoor Gallery or as Austinites call it the Graffiti Park or Graffiti Castle. Local artists exhibit their...

• Snow Pile

If you've been on campus for as much as 30 seconds over the past month, you've seen the crazy snow piles on the street and icicles hanging...

• Endless Shades of Grey

When I said I wanted a February of nothing but Grey, I wasn’t talking about the sky. Though, apparently that's what I got. This weather has...

• Tundra or Massachusetts?

A gorgeous yet austere view of the frozen Charles River in Cambridge, MA. With whipping winds and barren snow plains, the city was Arctic-...

• #WCW (Waffle Crush Wednesday)

That mouthwateringly fluffy batter. That succulent strawberries-and-cream smell. The way the light hits the powered sugar gently sprinkled...

• Snow Dragons

Harvard students took advantage of the abundance of snow last week and the cancellation of class to construct some pretty rad winter...

• Percy the Lowell House Dog

If you've talked to me for more than five minutes, you've probably heard me regale you with stories about my dog and probably been forced...

• #BlackLivesMatter Boston Protest

Harvard students from all 13 graduate and undergraduate schools participate in Boston's #BlackLivesMatter protest on Friday, December 12,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style