Her Campus Harvard Snapshot

• Percy the Lowell House Dog

If you've talked to me for more than five minutes, you've probably heard me regale you with stories about my dog and probably been forced...

• #BlackLivesMatter Boston Protest

Harvard students from all 13 graduate and undergraduate schools participate in Boston's #BlackLivesMatter protest on Friday, December 12,...

• The Game '14

It was a beautiful day to watch the Harvard football team take home the Ivy League cup for the second year in a row. With a final score of...

• HURAA goes trick-or-treating!

This Halloween, members of HURAA (Harvard Undergraduates Raising Autism Awareness) teamed up with volunteers from MIT's best buddies to go...

• Head of the Charles Regatta

The Head of the Charles Regatta is one of the most premiere rowing events in the world. College and international crew teams alike gathered...

• College Fashion Week Boston

Last weekend, our staff sat catwalk-side at College Fashion Week, an evening of college-friendly fashion hosted by Her Campus Media. Before...

• Rainy October

As sunny, happy, and beautiful some of the first weekends of September have been this school year, October started rainy, chilly, and sad...

• 12 Best Freshmen Dorms

Though housing might not be as great as it is for upperclassmen, freshmen at Harvard are pretty lucky. From the view of Harvard Yard to the...

• On the Riverbank

For us students, summer has long since faded away into fall. But this weekend’s weather is proving that the world isn’t quite ready to move...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style