Her Campus Harvard Blog

• Revisiting Visitas

Hosting for Visitas is one of the best ways you can show others how great Harvard is all the while enjoying your free food and t-shirt. It’...

• Be a Lady, Young Lady!

‘Ladylike.’ After looking up ‘lady’ on urban dictionary and scrolling through the endless feed of definitions, I realized that ‘lady’ is...

• Tears of Yardfest

Last year I ended Yardfest lying on a floor crying. This year I did the exact same thing. Am I stupid? No. Did I repeat my mistakes? Not at...

• Sky High

We can all see the light at the end of the tunnel. Everyday it gets brighter and brighter, but at the same time even more and more elusive...

• How to Be a Modern Day Princess

From walking with poise to living with purpose, our sparkly role models can show us how to live gracefully and dazzle the people around us.

• Relationships: Going the Distance

Going into college, one of the first things many people may tell you after finding out you’re in a relationship is that it won’t work out...

• Don't Create Limitations

As cliche as it may sound, the idea of wanderlust has always resonated with me. The complete and utter desire to travel, to explore, to be...

• Spring Skincare!

As I've mentioned in previous posts, foreign drugstores act as a sort of beauty Mecca as far as I'm concerned. No matter the city I'm...

• Season Finale > Math Final

If you’re reading this, then you’ve either already got plenty of time on your hands or you’ve got so much homework that you could use some...

• Winterized

I was terrified of a “real” winter after realizing I would be going to school in the Northeast. Coming from Texas, where the grass was...

• Body Week: Reflections

November 4, 2010 Today I faced the most difficult decision yet and it has left me mentally exhausted. It wasn’t over what I’d wear to the...

• Body Week: Ode to the Ass

I used to hate my butt. Like, really hate it, and look in the mirror at it, and poke at it with despair, and try to fit it into a pair of...

• Feelin' Myself

You are allowed to be sad. Or happy. Or anywhere really on the spectrum from high-on-life to crawl-in-a-hole-and-kill-me you land. It is...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style