Her Campus Harvard Blog

• Days of Our (Finals Week) Lives

Timeline of Aubrey studying: 9:15 AM: alarm goes off. Haha that’s funny. Snooze 9:20 AM: snooze. 9:25 AM: reset alarm. 10:30 AM: Okay, for...

• Dear Ambition

Dear Ambition, Recently I stumbled upon my 9th grade resume. It was three pages long and meticulously formatted. All the bases were covered...

• Boys are Stupid (duh)

Some readers may find this offensive, but I that I just need to say it: boys are really stupid. That felt nice. I wanna say it again. Boys...

• IOPolitics

“To expedite the ballot counting process, we ask that you either write ‘Yes’ or ‘Abstain’ on your piece of paper,” Leah from the Election...

• November at Harvard

Time… like I have any. I’m not exactly sure why, but November is, and will likely always be, the busiest month of the fall semester!...

• Open Letter to My Freshman Self

Dear Freshman Year Aubrey, I know that right now you are homesick and you wish more than anything that you were lying down in your queen-...

• Halloween: Bey's Day

1. Beyoncé is #flawless queen of the world. 2. She and her music run the world. 3. Every man wishes he were Jay-Z to put a ring on it...

• Ten in a Week of Twenty

Things I Will Remember about the First Week of my Twenties : Supposedly, this is it. This is the Golden Era, the official bridge between...

• Hey Harvard, It's On Us

“We need to bend the culture curve in the right directon,” said Kyle Lierman, director of the “It’s On Us” White House initiative when he...

• Love/Hate for the Quad

Let’s just say it. It’s on all of our minds, and I'll be the one to put it out there: The Quad is incredible. Sophomore year is an...

• One Time On A Date...

I Swear It’s True! Harvard People Go On Dates! Has anyone else heard of these social situations that supposedly involve two people eating...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style