Her Campus Harvard Archives

• Delara Alameddine '14

First, the basics! Tell us a little about yourself -- where are you from, what do you study, and what do you enjoy doing in your free time...

• Mark Heath '14

Name: Mark Heath Year: 2014 House: Eliot Hometown: Holley, NY Concentration: Government Relationship Status: Single Describe yourself in...

• Can men and women be friends?

Absolutely not.
    33% (1 vote)
    Unclear...try again in a few years.
    67% (2 votes)
    I don't see why not!
    0% (0 votes)
    Total votes: 3
  • Modern Marilyn

Photo courtesy of Books & Liquor GET THIS LOOK: Skirt Top Shoes

• Ask Elle

HC Harvard's very own wise and worldly collegiette advice columnist is here to answer any and all of your pressing questions about life in...

• Yolanda Borquaye '14

Yolanda Borquaye '14 is the president of the Association of Black Harvard Women and was the Co-Producer of Cultural Rhythms this year. Her...

• Karl Kopczynski '15

Name: Karl Kopczynski Year: 2015 House: Mather Hometown: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Concentration: Studies of Women, Gender, and Sexuality...

• Top Spring Break Destinations

Midterms are done. Theses are in. Now it’s spring break, and it’s time to do the hard work of chilling out. But wait! First you need to...

• Fresh Air Flair

Photos courtesy of Books & Liquor GET THIS LOOK: Skirt (if you're in the market for a splurge item) Skirt (to suit a more reasonable...

• Make Yourself at Home

Dear Freshmen, Rise and shine; your housing fate awaits you. Do you hear the upperclassmen banging down your door, or the blaring vuvuzelas...

• In the spirit of Housing Day... which is the best House?!

Adams!
    0% (0 votes)
    Cabot!
    0% (0 votes)
    Currier!
    0% (0 votes)
    Dunster!
    0% (0 votes)
    Eliot!
    14% (1 vote)
    Kirkland!
    29% (2 votes)
    Leverett!
    14% (1 vote)
    Lowell!
    14% (1 vote)
    Mather!
    0% (0 votes)
    Pfoho!
    0% (0 votes)
    Quincy!
    14% (1 vote)
    Winthrop!
    14% (1 vote)
    Total votes: 7
  • Marjorie Lacombe '13

Marjorie Lacombe '13 is a gifted artist with a true passion for social outreach. Ultimately aspiring to be a global physician and...

• J.T. Menchaca '15

Name: J.T. Menchaca Year: 2015 House: Pforzheimer Hometown: San Antonio, Texas Concentration: History and Science Relationship Status:...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style