Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Harvard Archives

HC goes to the Spa - why we LOVE Corbu!

By Amanda Rodrigues, Michelle Dimino
September 27, 2013 - 1:00am

Like the first rain after a hard endured drought, a spa day amidst the stress and turbulence of returning to school is a treasure, to say the least.  There is no better place around to rest your work-ridden hands than in the trusty palms of a masseuse or manicurist at the Corbu Salon, conveniently located right in the Charles Hotel.  The generous and attentive staff at Corbu provided us with a much appreciated spa day and we could not be more thankful… or more relaxed! We know we’ll be taking them up on their amazing student discount.  Students receive 20% off until October 20th with presentation of your student idea so take them up on their amazing offer, you don’t want to miss this!  And tell them Her Campus sent you ;) Sunday, 8:30am...

What's your favorite spa treatment?

By

Ask Elle: Overcommitted

By Ask Elle
September 25, 2013 - 11:45am

HC Harvard's very own wise and worldly collegiette advice columnist is here to answer any and all of your pressing questions about life in and out of the Harvard bubble! If you've got a question you would like to see answered, Ask Elle here!  Dear Elle, So, I'm almost a month into school and my inbox is flooded with emails from the million and one groups I signed up for at the activities fair. I have no idea how I’m going to do all this, but I’m also really afraid of missing out on something awesome. I’m starting to feel like I’m drowning in activities. Help? HCXO, READ MORE

Anthony Palillo '14

By Amanda Rodrigues
September 22, 2013 - 8:00pm

Name: Anthony Palillo Year: 2014 House: MATHER Hometown: Born in Niagara Falls, NY.  Raised in Charlotte, NC. Concentration: Chemistry Relationship Status: Single (and ready to mingle?  Oh, yeah.) Describe yourself in three words: Words are limiting. Favorite HUDS meal: GOLDEN NUGGETS.  Popcorn Chicken.  All the pizza.  Making a great sandwich/salad with whatever is around is so fun.  Also I just love HUDS, like kind of a lot.  #noshame READ MORE

An Open Letter to Coffee

By Amanda Rodrigues
September 16, 2013 - 5:00pm

Dear cup of coffee sitting on my desk, READ MORE

HC Harvard Drop-Info Session!

By Michelle Dimino
September 3, 2013 - 12:00pm

Come learn about how to get involved with Her Campus -- Harvard next weekend! We’ll be hosting a Drop-Info Session in the Wigglesworth H basement on Saturday, September 7th for anyone interested in joining our staff of writers, bloggers, and marketing representatives. Feel free to drop in anytime between 2:30 and 4:00pm to meet our staff and editors, learn about opportunities to be involved with the #1 online community for college women, and snack on some sweet treats! We look forward to meeting you, and to reading your application for the HC -- Harvard 2013-2014 staff, due September 15th! ...

An Open Letter to the Class of 2017

By Michelle Dimino
September 3, 2013 - 11:09am

Dear Class of 2017, Holy !@#$%^&* you’re at HARVARD. Move-in is always a hassle, and those first few days are a whirlwind of new faces and places, and it’s all a bit overwhelming, buuuut that’s the general idea. Harvard. You did it. You are HERE!   Can you believe it?! No? That’s okay… I’m four years in and I still can’t wrap my head around it sometimes. READ MORE

Juliet Bailin '15

By Amanda Rodrigues
September 3, 2013 - 9:00am

First, the basics! Tell us a little about yourself -- where are you from, what do you study, and what do you enjoy doing in your free time? READ MORE

Six Tips to your Best Semester Yet

By Amanda Rodrigues
September 3, 2013 - 1:00am

Welcome back to campus!!!  After the crazy adventures and calm afternoons of summer, springing (or falling) back into action isn’t always easy.  Here are a couple quick tips to make transitioning to fall something worth anticipating.   READ MORE

Back to School

By Michelle Dimino
September 3, 2013 - 1:00am

Photo courtesy of Books & Liquor Ah, the final days of summer...  time to squeeze in a few more bright florals before unpacking your fall wardrobe! Keep those maxi dresses at the front of your closets, ladies -- they are perfect for the transition from summer into fall over these next few weeks. GET THIS LOOK: READ MORE