Her Campus Harvard Archives

• Halah Ahmad '17

A truly respectable woman dresses both fashionably and modestly. Halah Ahmad, ’17, shows off her incredible style through her patterned...

• Kerry Hammond '14

Rockstar Kerry Hammond recently organized the Girls Impact the World Film Festival on campus. We got to sit down with her and ask her some...

• An Open Letter to My Younger Self

Dear younger self, Along the sidewalks of Appoline St, I saw you cartwheeling, laughing, rolling across the green grass. You’d wait for the...

• Blake Lee '16

With midterms approaching and more snow in the forecast, Harvard is looking a little gray--luckily, we have a cutie from California to...

• The 7 Types of Procrastination

All of us have been some of these during our college career. Some of us have been all of them. True champs have been all of these in one...

• Casual Chic!

Feeling adventurous? Spice up your style with different fabrics! Callie Gilbert does a great job of combining a leather and denim button-up...

• Ghungroo 2014

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 02/27/2014 - 19:00 to Sat, 03/01/2014 - 19:00
    Location: 
    Agassiz Theatre, Radcliffe Yard
  • Triple Threat: The Women of WECode

The Harvard collegiettes involved with this month's WECode conference were so impressive that we couldn't interview just one--so we chatted...

• Goodbye February, Hello....?

March!
    0% (0 votes)
    Spring! (hopefully...)
    79% (11 votes)
    Midterms...
    14% (2 votes)
    World!!!
    7% (1 vote)
    Total votes: 14
  • Javier Aranzales '16

A stunning ballet dancer, hilarious friend, and in love with life, Javier is always running around campus heading to his next thing...

• 3 Life Lessons from WeCode

Last weekend, I had the chance to be part of WECode (“ w omen e ngineers code ”), aimed at promoting female representation in technical...

• Kevin Xiong

No introduction needed--this Campus Cutie's interview speaks for itself. Readers, meet Kevin Xiong! Year: 2017 House: Matthews Hometown:...

• What's the worst part of Valentine's Day?

The fact that everyone talks about it nonstop!
    10% (1 vote)
    The fact that it's not even a real holiday...
    10% (1 vote)
    The fact that everyone hates on me and my boyfriend!
    10% (1 vote)
    The fact that I'm single being shoved in my face...
    50% (5 votes)
    Pink is not a good color on me!
    0% (0 votes)
    There is no worst part!
    20% (2 votes)
    Total votes: 10
  • One Billion Rising

On a global level, it is estimated that one billion women and girls – that’s one in three – will be raped or beaten in their lifetime. Let...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style