Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Harvard Archives

Boston Adventure: Laugh with Improv Asylum!

By Betsy Storm
April 2, 2013 - 12:14pm

READ MORE

Modern Marilyn

By Chloe Do
March 30, 2013 - 3:21pm

Photo courtesy of Books & Liquor GET THIS LOOK: Skirt Top READ MORE

The Guide to Planning YOUR Ideal Summer

By Michelle Dimino
March 28, 2013 - 12:21pm

So, it’s nearing April and you’re still not entirely certain what your summer plans are. We know the feeling, and it’s not always a fun one. Take a deep breath and remember that there is still plenty of time to pull together a great summer. What’s most important at this point is to keep in mind that what’s right for your friends and classmates isn’t always what’s right for you--so find out exactly what you’re looking for, and then take initiative and make it happen!   The Her Campus - Harvard Guide to Planning YOUR Ideal Summer!   READ MORE

Ask Elle

By Ask Elle
March 28, 2013 - 12:00pm

HC Harvard's very own wise and worldly collegiette advice columnist is here to answer any and all of your pressing questions about life in and out of the Harvard bubble! If you've got a question you would like to see answered, Ask Elle here!  READ MORE

A Dream Come True: Spring brings to Harvard a Return of Lowell House Opera

By Whitney Lee
March 26, 2013 - 12:13pm

For the 75th year, Lowell House has the privilege of playing host to Lowell House Opera, the longest continually performing opera company in New England, featuring students and professionals from both Harvard and the greater Cambridge/Boston area. Each year, dozens of professional artists, student artists, and skilled stagehands volunteer their time to stage a production with a full orchestra, costumes, sets, and lighting in the Lowell House Dining Hall. READ MORE

What are you most looking forward to about spring?

By

Yolanda Borquaye '14

By Amanda Rodrigues
March 26, 2013 - 8:00am

Yolanda Borquaye '14 is the president of the Association of Black Harvard Women and was the Co-Producer of Cultural Rhythms this year.  Her outgoing, caring nature, genuine personality, and motivation make her a perfect candidate for our campus celebrity.  Read on to see why this fabulous woman is making a difference at Harvard every day! First, the basics! Tell us a little about yourself -- where are you from, what do you study, and what do you enjoy doing in your free time?  READ MORE

Top Spring Break Destinations

By Lauren Covalucci
March 14, 2013 - 12:00pm

Midterms are done. Theses are in. Now it’s spring break, and it’s time to do the hard work of chilling out. But wait! First you need to decide where you’re going to kick back and party hard for a week, and Her Campus is here to help. Five Fabulous Spring Break Ideas 1. “I want a traditional spring break!” READ MORE

Fresh Air Flair

By Chloe Do
March 14, 2013 - 12:00pm

Photos courtesy of Books & Liquor   GET THIS LOOK: READ MORE

Make Yourself at Home

By Hayley Cuccinello
March 14, 2013 - 12:00pm

Dear Freshmen,

Rise and shine; your housing fate awaits you. Do you hear the upperclassmen banging down your door, or the blaring vuvuzelas in the yard or your sobbing blockmate, who tells you between sniffles, that you just got Cabot?  Can’t you feel the blood in your veins turns cold as you realize you have been QUADDED?

And then you wake up from this nightmare.  You open the door and you accept the letter that says you’re in Lowell and then you live happily ever after; except for Sundays, when the bells relieve you from your sleep but not your hangover.

But what if this isn’t you?  What if you actually get Quadded or worse, one of the silent killers—the carbon monoxide and high blood pressure of Harvard housing—Mather or...