Her Campus Harvard Archives

• Taylor Phillips '15

First, the basics! Tell us a little about yourself -- where are you from, what do you study, and what do you enjoy doing in your free time...

• Mile 17

This is it. Midterms. Maybe your first round of tests is over; maybe you just haven’t stopped with papers and psets since week three. These...

• Ask Elle: Faculty Dinner

Dear Elle, This is my first Faculty Dinner and I have no idea who to invite. I feel like all the really cool professors will be busy...

• Boston Film Festival

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 10/25/2013 (All day) to Sun, 10/27/2013 (All day)
    Location: 
    Revere Hotel (200 Stuart Street, Boston)
  • A Word from our Sponsors

The amazing staff at Her Campus Nationals sent our Harvard chapter some amazing goodies at the beginning of this year (that some of our...

• Ask Elle: When to Step In

Dear Elle, I’m a junior and I have a friend (not a close friend, but a friend) who I’ve known since freshman year, and we see each other a...

• On Wednesday, We Wore Pink

We were so excited to see so many Harvard collegiettes come out and get their pink on last week. Thanks to our friends at Teen Vogue, Her...

• Ask Elle: Singletown, MA

Dear Elle, It seems like everyone and their grandmother is Harvard-married and really happy about it. I’ve been single for a REALLY long...

• Those Lazy Rainy Days

After two beautiful weeks, it looks like our luck with Cambridge weather has run out: the forecast predicts heavy rain every day for this...

• Chris Cleveland '14

Name: Christopher Cleveland Year: 2014 House: Cabot Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona Concentration: Sociology & Mind, Brain, and Behavior...

• Ask Elle: Over It

HC Harvard's very own wise and worldly collegiette advice columnist is here to answer any and all of your pressing questions about life in...

• Ask Elle: Overcommitted

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style