Her Campus Harvard Archives

• Nina Hooper and Alice Han

Meet Nina Hooper and Alice Han, Harvard undergraduates and co-founders of The Holistic , a Harvard-based food start up. These two campus...

• Jarrod Wetzel-Brown '17

In the mess of over-worked, sleepless, zombie-esque students in Lamont, there is one person who stands out: Jarrod Wetzel-Brown. It is no...

• Mountain Magic

I recently snuck away from Harvard and up to the mountains of New Hampshire for some incredible wintery views. There's nothing more...

• What You NEED to Follow on Instagram

We are women of Harvard. We are women of class, brilliance, and beauty. And we are also women of Instagram -- devoutly. Why is that? Why are we on Instagram so much? Twitter is all but dead, Facebook is riddled with moms and Crimson articles, but Instagram is still purely cool. Why?

• Ryley Reynolds '15

Ryley Reynolds is everything we grew up wanting to be (at least, after our days of dreaming of becoming princesses and mermaids were over...

• Kashif Fulton

Do you love the Dhall Korean BBQ? Do you love a man with a great ribcage? Do you want to know more about the star of this year’s Eleganza?

• Senior Fall

I feel a lot of fear. A fear of uncertainty, a fear of failure, a fear of loneliness.

• You've Got Male: We've Got Mail

Hi Everyone, We've gotten your messages, and we're hard at work reading them and writing our next article! In the meantime, please feel...

• The Dating Scene at Harvard

Judging by the title of this article, I’m sure you’re wondering, “What’s the dating scene like at Harvard?”

• Kate Swain Smith '19

Move over upperclassmen, it’s about time the freshman of this year get some time in the Cutie spotlight! First up, meet this week’s Campus...

• Dominique (Nicki) Sanders, '17

I’ve met Nicki Sanders, Mather House junior and incoming Vice President of Harvard Student Agencies, in a few brief interactions on campus...

• The Changing of the Seasons

I’m almost halfway through my junior year already. That's absurd. To think I have gone here for [almost] five semesters… twenty months on...

• LEAD Conference

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 11/13/2015 - 18:00 to Sat, 11/14/2015 - 16:30
    Fri. at the SOCH, Sat. at Harvard Law School
  • The Season's Not Over Yet

Now that Halloween has come and gone, most people are getting into the Pre-Christmas spirit, but for a South Texan who has never seen a...

• ICA College Night 2015

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 11/10/2015 - 18:00 to 22:00
    The Institute of Contemporary Art 100 Northern Ave, Boston, Massachusetts 02210

We Recommend

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style