Her Campus Harvard Archives

• Jarrod Wetzel-Brown '17

In the mess of over-worked, sleepless, zombie-esque students in Lamont, there is one person who stands out: Jarrod Wetzel-Brown. It is no...

• Laura Trosser '16

Name: Laura Trosser House: Mather Year: 2016 Concentration: Somewhere in between Comparative Literature and English (yes, Juniors can be...

• Yucheng Pan '15

Meet Yucheng Pan, a great reason to make the trek to the Quad! As president of the Harvard College in Asia Program (HCAP) and CEO of The...

• Vik Jayaram '17

Meet our cricket-champ, computer science-pro cutie of the week, Vik Jayaram! Let's start with the basics... Name: Vivek (Vik) Jayaram House...

• Percy the Lowell House Dog

If you've talked to me for more than five minutes, you've probably heard me regale you with stories about my dog and probably been forced...

• Days of Our (Finals Week) Lives

Timeline of Aubrey studying: 9:15 AM: alarm goes off. Haha that’s funny. Snooze 9:20 AM: snooze. 9:25 AM: reset alarm. 10:30 AM: Okay, for...

• 16 Basic Harvard Instagrams

You know you're basic if you find yourself recognizing nearly all of these pictures from your own Instagram. Don't worry, it happens to all...

• #BlackLivesMatter Boston Protest

Harvard students from all 13 graduate and undergraduate schools participate in Boston's #BlackLivesMatter protest on Friday, December 12,...

• Ally Covello '16

Meet our Campus Celebrity for the week, the wonderful Ally Covello. When Ally is not busy playing the saxophone in the Hasty Pudding Band,...

• Holiday DIYs

‘Tis the season to be jolly! Drinking hot cocoa by a fire, decorating home with lights and garlands, and catching seasonal shopping items...

• CS50 Fair

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 12/08/2014 - 11:30 to 16:30
    Location: 
    Northwest Labs
  • Danielle Carrabino

Several weeks ago, my Italian class was filming a project and we realized we needed museum footage for one of our shots. Since the new...

• Ryan Halverson '17

This guy’s got it all, ladies! And if you can believe it, this dude is still cruising through life without that special someone. Ryan...

• Dear Ambition

Dear Ambition, Recently I stumbled upon my 9th grade resume. It was three pages long and meticulously formatted. All the bases were covered...

• Boys are Stupid (duh)

Some readers may find this offensive, but I that I just need to say it: boys are really stupid. That felt nice. I wanna say it again. Boys...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style