Her Campus Harvard Archives

• Words of Wisdom

Stay outside the house on a sunny day now that Cambridge's weather finally warrants it! This photo was taken in a boutique in Harajuku,...

• Freshman Formal

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 04/29/2015 - 21:00 to Thu, 04/30/2015 - 01:00
    Location: 
    Science Center Plaza
  • Fight for $15

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 04/14/2015 - 14:30 to 16:00
    Location: 
    Outside Harvard T Station
  • Hanging with the kids

I recently went to a goat farm and got to hang out with these kids. I'm not sure if there is anything on this Earth that is cuter than baby...

• Jarvis Harris '15

Want someone to sweep you off your feet? How about blow you away? Well, if so, then don't look any further because this week's Campus Cutie...

• Madison Dildine '16

Name: Madison Dildine Year: 2016 Concentration: Organismic and Evolutionary Biology House: Quincy Hometown: Columbus, OH What’s been the...

• Aidan Cleary '17

I mean do I really have to say anything else but "muscles"? Name : Aidan Cleary Year : 2017 Hometown : Newton, MA House : Kirkland...

• Spring Free

Winter was long. This semester is long. Most of campus pretty much feels like this right now: That's because it's about that time in the...

• Reed Shaw '17

If you’re looking for someone who will eat cookies and dance to Queen Bey with you, look no further! Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Reed...

• How to Be a Modern Day Princess

From walking with poise to living with purpose, our sparkly role models can show us how to live gracefully and dazzle the people around us.

• Relationships: Going the Distance

Going into college, one of the first things many people may tell you after finding out you’re in a relationship is that it won’t work out...

• Don't Create Limitations

As cliche as it may sound, the idea of wanderlust has always resonated with me. The complete and utter desire to travel, to explore, to be...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style