Her Campus Harvard Archives

• To You: Summer Send-off 2015

I don't know about you, but I'm in denial that the 2014-2015 school year is already over. Since you're reading here instead of preparing...

• Skip Rosamilia '17

He's everyone's favorite Korean-Italian and he has the best hair in all of Cambridge, probably Boston. He's the nicest, kindest, and...

• Translation of the Q Evaluations

One of my favorite procrastination methods has to be completing my Q evaluations. It is the perfect outlet to either unleash my anger after...

• Study Break

Decluttering & destressing. When finals give you that overwhelmed I-can't-breathe feeling, that's when you know its time to take a well...

• Derby Day at Harvard

Derby Day at Harvard is quite the affair. Champagne, spring dresses, and sunshine abound. And some people celebrate this beautiful day of...

• Jarrod Wetzel-Brown '17

In the mess of over-worked, sleepless, zombie-esque students in Lamont, there is one person who stands out: Jarrod Wetzel-Brown. It is no...

• Evan O'Dorney '15

“The Gazette is also trying to get a hold of me, so you can share your results with them if you like,” he jokes.

• Revisiting Visitas

Hosting for Visitas is one of the best ways you can show others how great Harvard is all the while enjoying your free food and t-shirt. It’...

• The 7 Steps of Finishing Finals

These are the times that try women’s souls. Finals. The most evil of the evil. The evilist. In basic speak, The worst. The most frightening...

• Swap 'Til U Drop

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 05/01/2015 - 11:00 to 15:00
    Location: 
    The Harvard College Women's Center
  • Be a Lady, Young Lady!

‘Ladylike.’ After looking up ‘lady’ on urban dictionary and scrolling through the endless feed of definitions, I realized that ‘lady’ is...

• Alpha Phi Spring Formal

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 04/30/2015 - 22:00 to Fri, 05/01/2015 - 01:00
    Location: 
    Candibar Boston
  • Tears of Yardfest

Last year I ended Yardfest lying on a floor crying. This year I did the exact same thing. Am I stupid? No. Did I repeat my mistakes? Not at...

• Juliet Bramante '18

An end of the year reflection after a first year at Harvard Name : Juliet Bramante Year: 2018 Concentration: Undecided, likely Social...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style