Her Campus Harvard Archives

• Relationships: Going the Distance

Going into college, one of the first things many people may tell you after finding out you’re in a relationship is that it won’t work out...

• Don't Create Limitations

As cliche as it may sound, the idea of wanderlust has always resonated with me. The complete and utter desire to travel, to explore, to be...

• Spring Skincare!

As I've mentioned in previous posts, foreign drugstores act as a sort of beauty Mecca as far as I'm concerned. No matter the city I'm...

• Nostalgic for Warm Weather

With our impromptu snow fall this past week (it's almost April!), it's hard not to be nostalgic for warmer days, sitting on the colorful...

• Pauline Ryan '17

Fun Fact: If you mention the name "Pauline Ryan" to any person on Harvard's campus, there is a 99.99% chance their face will noticeably...

• Season Finale > Math Final

If you’re reading this, then you’ve either already got plenty of time on your hands or you’ve got so much homework that you could use some...

• Winterized

I was terrified of a “real” winter after realizing I would be going to school in the Northeast. Coming from Texas, where the grass was...

• Andrew Roney

Interested in an aggressively chivalrous, minimally endowed, and irresistibly good-looking midwestern gem (who has a very nice, semi-famous ass)? Yeah, you are.

• Miami Sunset

The sun sets on a gorgeous day in Miami, Florida. After such a chilly winter, it was hard to remember what non-frozen water even looked...

• SpraangBreakk Everywhere

Let me guess how your spring break went. You either hopped on a plane headed for paradise where the sunshine and tequila are endless, or...

• Here's To the Ladies

At this point, we’ve all seen the pictures of the incredibly fun Cabo groups and watched the Snapchat stories of the insane parties taking...

• SXSW takes on Street Art

SXSW goers walk through the HOPE Outdoor Gallery or as Austinites call it the Graffiti Park or Graffiti Castle. Local artists exhibit their...

• Brooke Kantor '15

Last year, the Harvard women's rugby team created the Rugged Grace project . The project was aimed at promoting body confidence and...

• Rachael Stein '17

Tell us some basics! Hometown, year, house, concentration? Hometown: Detroit, Michigan. Year: 2017. House: Eliot. Concentration: Sociology...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style