UHart Men’s Basketball To Be Featured on ESPN2

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hartford chapter.

For the first time, the Hawks will be featured this fall as part of ESPN’s kickoff to college basketball season – the Tip-Off Marathon.

Taking on Florida Gulf Coast University (the small school in Florida that came out of nowhere to make it to the Sweet Sixteen last season), tip-off will be at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, November 12th.

The game will be broadcast live on ESPN2 across the country. On campus, the game will be broadcast at University Commons and feature a special breakfast menu for those in attendance.

There will be prizes for the individual and group that show the most school spirit.

The men’s basketball home opener is November 15th against Fairleigh Dickinson University in the Chase Family Arena.

May all beings be happy and free and may my life in some way contribute to that happiness. I'm a New Hampshire native, and a journalism major at the University of Hartford in West Hartford, Connecticut. I write books sometimes. When I grow up, I want to be a reporter.