Campus Celebrity: Brianna Munch ’17, HC Hartford Contributing Writer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hartford chapter.
Year and Class: Class of 2017, Freshman

Hometown: Fort Salonga, New York

Major: Instrumental Performance (Flute), minor in Computer Science

Favorite meal: I have different favorites for different occasions! At times, nothing is better than a bowl of chicken soup, but I also like Indian and Mexican food a lot. Another one of my favorites is cheese fondue.

Dream date: Anything from watching Star Wars together to going out to eat at an upscale restaurant is fine by me. For me, the most important part is the person I’m spending time with.

Celebrity crush: I don’t really have one.

Turn on: In my opinion, intelligence (without being obnoxious, of course) is extremely attractive.

Turn off: Closed-mindedness.

Dream job: I’m not completely sure yet.

Favorite band: I listen to a wide variety of music, ranging from classical to classic rock and even some pop and alternative. I can’t really say I have one, or just a few favorites!

Fun fact: When I was a kid, I used to take sailing classes!

May all beings be happy and free and may my life in some way contribute to that happiness. I'm a New Hampshire native, and a journalism major at the University of Hartford in West Hartford, Connecticut. I write books sometimes. When I grow up, I want to be a reporter.