Christmas Gifts for Bae

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Tis the season! It’s that time of year again where our pockets will run dry from buying our loved ones Christmas gifts but since cuffing season has been in full effect, I have some amazing gift options that you can get bae for this holiday! It can be hard trying to find gifts for your man (or for the opposite sex in general) because you either know what he wants for sure or you have to guess, like how I did.

CLOTHES

You can’t go wrong with buying clothes especially when it comes to buying shirts or sweaters. Shirts from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy and other affordable brands are the way to go. Buying jeans/pants can be tricky because you can’t tell if they will fit right or not so a nice shirt or sweater is the way to go! Boys are also major shoe-heads so if a new release of his favorite shoe just dropped or he just happens to like shoes, getting him some fly new shoes is another major key.

FRAGRANCES

If there’s a cologne brand or spray that your boyfriend loves buy him a cute set that comes with the body wash, lotion, deodorant, cologne and etc., a good-smelling man is a sexy man, and he will love you forever for this gift! Or, if there’s a specific smell or cologne that you prefer for your man, go ahead and get it for him. Some awesome places that have great fragrances for men are Bath and Body Works, Sephora, Macy’s, Perfumania and you can find other great deals online as well. JEWELRY

When it comes to jewelry there’s so many different options to choose from. I would suggest a nice chain or affordable watch and if your man wears earrings, a nice earring set would be an awesome option as well.

PICTURES/COLLAGES

If there is a cute photo of you two that you both love, take it to Staples, CVS or FatHead.com where you can get a blown up picture from the smallest size all the way up to life-size, the possibilities are endless. This would be an awesome present, everything doesn’t have to be materialistic.

Making a cute collage of all your memories together and photos would be another awesome gift and this can be something he keeps in his room that will be a constant reminder of all the great times you’ve both had.

TICKETS TO A GAME

If your man is a huge fan of sports, take him to a professional game that’s going on in or near your city. This would also be an amazing date for the two of you which gives you both a chance to get out and get your cheer on! If you’re not balling with cash, the higher-up seats are always way cheaper and when you actually get to the game if you look on Stub-Hub.com you can see which lower seats are vacant so you can snag those seats while paying for the cheaper seats… yes, thank me later, you learn these things when you’re ballin’ on a budget.

These options are awesome gifts to buy this Christmas season and Bae would be delighted to have whichever one you choose to give. Continue to spread love and gifts this holiday and I hope I’ve helped you with your Christmas shopping hunt. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hey Guys! My name is Briana Mulzac and I am a junior, public relations major, marketing minor from Brooklyn, New York. Writing happens to one of my favorite hobbies so I hope you all enjoy the content I have for you guys!