5 Things That Happen When You’re the Only Virgin in Your Friend Group

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

There’s always that one virgin in a group of freaks. She has to listen to all of her friends sex stories, and is constantly looked at as the baby of group. Let’s look at all the painstakingly awkward and funny moments when you’re the virgin friend.

1. When your friends are descriptively talking about their sex lives.

Friend: “Girl let me tell you how he lifted my legs all the way to the ceiling! It was great, you know what I’m saying?”

You:

2. When your friends are having sex withdrawals and your life is great.

It’s not so bad being the virgin, at least you don’t have to worry about being dickmatized like your friends.

3. When you tell a new friend that you’re a virgin.

Friend: “Aww that’s so cute, you’re so innocent!”

4. When others don’t believe that you’re a virgin.

“So you’ve really never had sex before?” “ How old are you again?” “Well I’m sure you’ve done other things right?’ *wink wink*

5. When guys hit you with the “So what are trying to do *insert winky eye and eggplant emoji*

“Nothing. I’m not trying to do anything, and I’ve never done anything. Leave me alone sir.”

Being the virgin friend is probably always going to be awkward, you’ll always be called the baby, and there will always be people who will try to convince you to just go out and have sex. Being the virgin is annoying at times, but your virginity is yours to keep for as long as you want.

Don’t rush it, your time will come girl.

Just a black girl who's constantly flourishing.