david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

4 Hamilton Themed Halloween Costumes for those who Really Wanna Represent

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hamilton chapter.
  1. The Obvs – Sexy Alexander Hamilton

Alexander Hamilton is already pretty sexy on his own, but a resourceful girl can kick it up a notch during Halloween. Replace his knee high boots with thigh high boots and strut your stuff!

1. Marge: The Actual Hamilton Mascot

Get a classy af sweater and a bob, and you’re on your way to a successful costume. If you choose to go this route though, make sure you honor her appropriately. Hit up every party on campus to ensure that you talk to as many people as is humanly possible in a single night.

1. Forbidden love couples costume – light side boy and dark side girl

Grab your boyfriend (or any guy) and dress him in some salmon shorts (shudder) and some bean boots. If he`s not blonde, then dye his hair. As a final touch, get him a lacrosse stick to carry around all night. Then, for yourself, get a nose ring and some henna. Throw on a crop top, an oversized jacket, and a necklace made of wooden beads. Finally, draw on a tattoo of either a tree, an elaborate peace sign, or a quote in a language you absolutely do not speak.

1. An Opus Cookie

Truly the hottest and most desirable thing on campus, get some tan clothes and cut out some chocolate chips and affix them to the outfit. Get ready to be sought after by literal hordes of desperate Hamilton students. This costume isn’t for everyone, but if you are looking to attract someone, it’s the way to go.

Emma Ritz

Hamilton '20

Emma Ritz is a Junior at Hamilton College in New York, majoring in world politics. 
Allison Donlan

Hamilton '18

.