Work with Beacon and Brewster!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

Beacon and Brewster is a company with a cause. Multiple causes actually. Based in Boston, the company manufactures t-shirts and polos in vibrant colors, all made the USA. The five different color shirts correspond to groups of charities. From children’s illnesses to breast cancer or the military, you can pick your color and your charity, which will receive 25% of the sale price you pay.

The lighthouse logo is a symbol of the hope that this B&B’s mission. “Not only does it embody a classic New England coastal spirit, but it is also a recognizable symbol in American culture of hope and reassurance while navigating difficult times”, said founder Eileen Sherman.

In lieu of doing a giveaway to our readers, Beacon and Brewster has agreed to donate a t-shirt in Her Campus GWU’s name. We love doing our part to give back and promote a great company.

If you are interested in working with Beacon and Brewster as a Campus Rep, email Eileen@beaconbrewster.com for an application and interview.

Check out all the different charities Beacon and Brewster works with at www.beaconbrewster.com !

Melissa Minton is a junior at the George Washington University from New Jersey. She is majoring in Journalism and Mass Communications in the School of Media and Public Affairs. Along with being the Campus Correspondant for HC GWU, Melissa is the Vice President of a community service sorority, Epsilon Sigma Alpha. She has interned at Elle Magazine and hopes to one day write for a top fashion magazine.