What Your Computer Sticker Say About You: Kardashian Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

The totally botoxed, possibly selfish (get it? It’s her book. Clever, I know), debatably wise Kim Kardashian once said: 

Our good friend Kiki has a point. Seriously! Maybe we don’t know the cold, hard facts, but we collegiates are pretty resourceful—we know how to interpret clues.

It wasn’t stated outright that 18 year-old Kylie Jenner and 26 year-old Tyga were living together, but when the paparazzi continue to snap pics of his car there, we wonder.

We (the E! channel binge watchers of the world) weren’t positive that Lord Disick was an alcoholic, but when he entered rehab for the 5th time we made some guesses. (Side note: my favorite episode of KUWTK will forever be when my main man Scott was deemed a legitimate ‘Lord’.)

Quite frankly, I think is natural to synthesize the ‘what if’s’ and ‘could be’s’ and make a conclusion. Chalk it up to human nature.  You see, our beloved Krazy Ks are every bit in control of what they portray to all their Dash Dolls die-hards.  Just the same, WE have control of our public image—even when we are forced to be silent.

You see, when you’re stuck on the silent floor of the library, people get bored and people watch (ok, so me). But, in times like these, what are people thinking about you? What vibe are you giving off? It begs the semi-scary question: if everyone in the library were a Kardashian (uh-oh), which one would you be? Here’s a hint, your computer says it all. Think I’m lying? Read and see!  

Kendall: Holy sleek! You classify yourself as a “no case, no problem” type of girl and boy do you work it. You’re clean and classy just like Kenny. Your confidence? Sky high—just like Kendall’s heels on the catwalk. Try to have comparable balance to this supermodel because if you trip and fall, it’ll be about time to dig a grave—for your laptop that is.

Kylie: Excuse me? You just confuse me. Why is there an alcohol sticker on your computer? Is it really appropriate to have profanity stickers? Hello! Still. In. School. It’s random, kind of out of place decoration that give you that same tingle of discomfort you get when you see a 16-year-old with more injections than Pamela Anderson.  

Kris: Too. Much. To. Handle. Just like our favorite mom-ager, if you have too many stickers you seem a little like a lunatic. I’m sorry, but there’s no way anyone has that many interests. Do us all a favor, buy some goo-gone and remove a sticker or 10.

Scott: Your laptop is honestly just that cool, and no one knows why. Bible.

Kim: Sporting your s’rat letters loud and proud with a minimum of two decals on your computer, people are quick to judge. But, guess what? Just like Kim loves herself, sorority girls love their letters—and neither cares what anyone thinks.

I’m a Pennsylvania native currently studying journalism at The George Washington University. I’m a skin care obsessee, true believer in the power of a super sized iced coffee and completely addicted to all things pop culture.  INSTAGRAM: @samholender