nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

Name: Sydney Gray

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Oaks, PA

What’s the best thing you’ve done in D.C.? The Women’s March because I felt like I was a part of this big thing and it was cool to be in D.C. where the main march was.​

What are some of the organizations that you’re involved in at GW? Humans of GW, The Multicultural Business Student Association, Dean’s Council for Multicultural Recruitment, DC Through A Lens and GW STAR.

What is your dream job? Actress.

Favorite thing to do for fun? Shopping and hanging out with friends. I was an only child and I like hanging out with people my own age. I like the chances I get to hang out with friends because when I go home there’s nobody my age.

Netflix or TV? Netflix.

What’s your favorite show to watch? That’s cruel and unusual punishment to ask me this question. This is the hardest question. There are so many good shows, probably sense8.

If you could meet anyone ever, who would it be and why? My dad because I’ve never really met him to the point that I remember.

Celebrity crush? Right now, I’m obsessed with Matt Bomber because he’s so beautiful. But Dylan O’Brien is bae. I used to like Jaden Smith but not anymore.

What’s the best pick-me-up when you’re feeling down? Music.

If you could go anywhere in the world where and why? Sydney, Australia because my name is Sydney.

3 words to describe your personality? Sarcastic, Chill, Loyal.

Fun Fact? I tore my ACL four times.

Favorite time of the year? Spring.

If you could learn to do anything in the world what is it and why? To be able to sing, which sounds really dumb and rudimentary because I love singing and I love music, but I can’t sing for my life.