pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

Name: Josh Cohen

Year: 2016

Hometown: Princeton Junction, NJ

Major/Minor: B.A. International Affairs concentrating in International Politics with minor in Arabic.

Campus Involvement: 2015 Colonial Cabinet member, Cheer Team Captain, STAR Admissions Tour Guide, Kappa Sigma Fraternity, Senior Interviewer. (Basically, Mr. GW)

Relationship Status: Single

Give me your best pick up line: “Hey… how YOU doin’” – Joey Tribiani style

Thing that catches your eye on a girl: Smile and eyes.

Favorite place to go on the weekend: Basketball games at the Smith Center. I’m there all weekend for cheer.

Three words that best describe you: Loyal, outgoing, witty.

Blondes or brunettes? Mostly a blondes guy, but I don’t discriminate.

Biggest “turn off?” Know-it-alls.

Biggest “turn on?” When a girl can pleasantly surprise me. 

What’s your secret weapon when flirting with a girl? I use my eyes. They’re blue (haha), and girls appreciate eye contact.

If you could have one superpower what would it be? Flight. Flying would be awesome – you could see everything.

Who is your celebrity crush? Jennifer Aniston. Hands down.

What was the last song you listened to? “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz.

What do you consider the ideal romantic gesture? Private dinner on the roof of a fancy restaurant.  It would be at night and stuff. Very romantic.

Something that you can’t live without? Fiction books. They’re a nice break from textbooks, and I secretly like reading.

Fun fact: I did gymnastics in high school.  Pommel horse and parallel bars. It was hard, but definitely fun!

One person to be stranded on an island with: My roommate. He’s in ROTC and could figure out how to get us off the island.

If your sex life were a movie, what would it be called? Bring It On (and not because I’m a cheerleader).

Best piece of life advice you’ve ever gotten: It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. Do what you’re going to do and enjoy it… and everyone else will too. 

My name is Katie, and I’m an Atlanta-born, East Coast-bred lover of all things style, decor and travel. Currently, I’m a senior at The George Washington University majoring in Communication with minors in Journalism & Mass Communication and Psychology. Though I wish I could say that I have the carriage of a demure southern belle, I’m really an (overly?) opinionated, sailor-mouthed lover of Food Network and my Filofax. I also adore pugs, prosciutto, anything made with nude patent leather, and a good, long reality TV show marathon. Y’all can read more by me at KatieJCartwright.com and TheDistrictBrunette.com.