This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

Jetties has opened their latest installment at 1921 I St. spreading the sandwich, soup, and salad love from their Foxhall Road location. All of their meals are handcrafted from the freshest ingredients, and their bread comes from the local Lyon Bakery. Their signature sandwich, the Nobadeer, has the perfect combination of carved turkey and stuffing with cranberry sauce and mayonnaise on sourdough.

Best of all the Foggy Bottom Jetties accepts G-World and gives deals to students (such as free drinks!).

Ryan Youngerman, who runs marketing and catering for Georgetown Events, said that there has been a great response from students.

And there are no questions as to why. With beach scenes covering the walls, Bob Marley, Slightly Stoopid and other mellow tunes echoing from the speakers, it’s always summer at Jetties.

The concept of Jetties is based from a restaurant in Nantucket Island, which explains the seashore ambiance and distinctive names for the food.  Sandwiches like Sconset, Monomoy and the coveted Nobadeer, have names derived from the once Native American dominated island.

Be sure to swing by Jetties for good vibes, great music, and high quality food!

*Open 11-8:30 on weekdays, 11-3 on weekends.