Campus Cutie of the Week: The One and Only Alex Moran

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GWU chapter.

1. What is your year/major? Why did you choose it?
I’m a Junior and a Psychology Major concentrating in Cognitive Neuroscience, with a minor in Mind-Brain Studies. I’m interested in what makes people tick.

2. Are you single? If so, what do you love about GW ladies?
GW ladies tend to have big, fun personalities, and I love that. Opinionated and outgoing is sexy and GW ladies are just that. That being said, I’m totally satisfied with my love life right now.

3.What activities and/or clubs are you involved in on campus?
 I am a Team Leader for DC Reads, which is a service organization dedicated to tutoring underprivileged children in grades K-6. That, along with music (I play the guitar, piano and I sing), keeps me pretty busy.

4.What is your favorite night at GW? Thursdays? Weekends? What bars/clubs?
 Friday night, hands down. Epic. Thursdays are great too, but not when you have a Friday morning class like I do this semester. Nothing better than knowing the weekend has finally arrived! My favorite bars? Froggy Bottom Pub for the food and beer specials and The Guards in Georgetown for the great music and dancing.

5.What goal would you really love to accomplish in DC or at GW before you graduate?
 I love to run, and DC is a runners paradise. One of my biggest hopes is to run the National Marathon before I graduate.

6. What are your life plans!? What does the future hold for Alex Moran?
Look to see me in concert someday (Fall Fest 2020?). If that doesn’t pan out, I hope to go to Grad School in California, get a Masters in Public Health and help to reform the health care system. But seriously, look for me in concert.

Ladies! Look out for Alex Moran! Facebook stalk him! A guy cares about our health, and is a musician. What else could a girl want? Heavenly!