These 7 Products Will Have You Feeling Fabulous This Winter

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gustavus chapter.

Winter is quickly approaching! For the past few weeks, many Her Campus chapters patiently waited for their Winter Survival Kit to arrive in the mail all the way from Her Campus Nationals. Wow, and let me tell you, it was well worth the wait!

The 2017 Her Campus Winter Survival Kit included many amazing items. A few items did differ from chapter to chapter, but overall, they were all reasonably similar. While glancing at the items in the Survival Kit, you can catch onto the theme of winter beauty. There isn’t a single item in the kit that won’t leave you feeling fabulous!

Here is a sneak peek into these rejuvenating goodies for the season. 

Alba Botanica® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

What’s really cool about Alba Botanica® is that their products are botanically-based, 100% vegetarian, not tested on animals, and contain no synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, harsh sulfate, parabens, or phthalates. All of which make for a positive addition to any product.

This pocket-sized fast fix for puffy eyes is perfect for when you need to quickly hide those puffy and tired under eyes after waking up after a late night of studying. The cucumber, green tea, and caffeine in the gel all come together to help demolish those annoying puffy eyes!

Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist™ PRO Palette

As you could guess, this professional eyeshadow palette is a favorite among the members of every chapter. The Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist™ Pro Palette is full of 20 shades, which give off a very warm and cozy vibe, perfect for the winter months ahead of us.

The palette is made with multiple ingredients, but the notable ones are mineral pigments which help soften skin, vanilla extract to give it a sweet and warm smell, and Amazonian clay which allows for much longer wear. All of these special ingredients added to the palette make you want to own it even more.    

Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara

Tarte Cosmetics didn’t stop with just the eyeshadow palette–they also gave us a handful of their best selling, Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara! This mascara is vegan, and it makes your eyes pop! I swear your eyelashes curl and double in size because it conditions your lashes while simultaneously adding insane volume. Who needs fake lashes when you can have this mascara that will leave your lashes looking better than ever?!

Aside from how great the mascara makes your eyes look, the packaging is super cute too! Instead of a typical, simple-looking tube, it’s designed in a lovely purple leather case.

Combine the mascara with the eyeshadow palette, and nobody will be able to keep their eyes off of you!

BEING Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream

This delicious-smelling hand lotion is available at Ulta stores for only $8.00! It comes in a small 1.69oz bottle, but let’s be honest, lotion always lasts much longer than you think. If you are a fan of warm and cozy scents, this is the perfect hand cream for you. From just a simple sniff you’ll instantly fall into a trance of honey and sweet almond oil.

BEING Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream

We also received the BEING Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom hand cream, which is also available for purchase at Ulta stores for $8.00. This hand cream is perfect for those who love that berrylicious scent. After using either BEING hand cream, your skin will be feeling so soft that you won’t ever want to run out!

All Purpose Krazy Glue® Single-Use Tubes

Krazy Glue® is always a great product to have because it can be used for so many things, especially beauty-related! For example, if straps or beads fall off your purse this winter, just attach it back on with All-Purpose Krazy Glue®! The glue can bond to wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl & ceramics.

All you have to do is twist the self-piercing nozzle open, use the glue you need, and then toss it in the trash when you’re done. The single-use applicators have just enough for a fast fix and are small enough to carry with you on the go in case you might need some instant Krazy Glue®.

The #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto

The #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto was another favorite item among the Her Campus team members.

We received these limited edition cute, breathable, and positive tanks in three different colorways and styles. A white tank featured the empowering slogan, “Less Hesitation, More Meditation.” The second tank was heather grey and featured, “Less Regret More Sweat.” The third tank was dark grey and featured the empowering slogan, “Less Drama More Karma.”

However you’re spending your winter season, these amazing products will help you to satisfy all your beauty needs!

Hey, I'm Corbyn Jenkins! I am a Junior at Gustavus Adolphus College majoring in English & minoring in Film & Media Studies. In my free time I enjoy art, photography, exploring, going to concerts, and spending time with my friends and family.