This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Guelph chapter.

Name: Sarah Osher

Program: Sociology

Year: Second

Hometown: Toronto, Ontario

Hobbies: I really enjoy yoga! I also love playing with my dog Lexie!

Relationship Status: Single  

What’s your favorite food?: My favorite food is tomatoes! My favorite meal is pasta!

One word that describes you?: Exciting!

Involvement on Campus?: I am a Peer Helper in Career Services, and I am involved with Hillel Guelph!

Favorite part about Guelph?: Everyone is just really nice!

What are you hoping to do in the future career wise?: I am passionate about giving back to my community and helping people. Although I am not exactly sure what I want to do at this very moment, I know whatever I end up doing, it will be something that will help others!

Why did you decide to come to Guelph?: When I came for my campus tour, I remember falling in love with the campus itself. The campus is so beautiful, everyone is so nice! I can recall walking around and just picturing myself starting school here and fitting in perfectly! When I discovered all of the resources available on campus, I was sold! Also, my good friend was going to Guelph, so I knew I would have someone by my side!

What are some of your favorite memories from University so far?: If I told you all of my favorite memories from university so far, we would be here for hours, but I think that when it is all over and I have graduated, I will just look back on my time spent in university and appreciate all of the great times I had with my best friends. I will look back and remember all the times we just let loose and didn’t even care about how we acted, and just simply lived in the moment!

A Criminal Justice and Public Policy major with a love for writing and fashion!  Instagram: Carlyabrahams 
Guelph Contributor Account for writers at the University of Guelph!