10 GIFs that Sum Up the Beginning of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Guelph chapter.

We all have a love-hate relationship with university. At least we can take comfort in the fact that we’re all in this together!

1. When you feel immense regret for signing up for those morning lectures

Why was this class not available in the afternoon?

2. When you see a “SORRY BUS FULL” drive past you

3. When you have to pull out the ol’ campus map to find your classes

How come I’ve never even heard of this building before?

4. When you try to make your claim on your unassigned seat

That one spot where you can watch Netflix in class without the prof seeing you.

5. When you realize that you have to make friends with people in your new classes

You’re going to have to get the notes from them when you inevitably sleep through your alarm.

6. When your prof says that class participation is being graded

7. When you’re only three weeks into the semester, but somehow two months behind on schoolwork

8. When you see the prices of your required textbooks

9. When you make that tuition payment

10. When you’re reunited with the squad

Jasleen is a Biological Sciences student at the University of Guelph. When she's not busy studying (read: procrastinating) in the library, you can find her doing some kind of volunteer work in her community. In her downtime, she enjoys watching superhero shows, Disney movies, and documentaries narrated by Morgan Freeman. She is passionate about health care and hopes to pursue a career in medicine.   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   ⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀   If you want to know more about Jasleen, follow her on instagram - @missjasleen
Guelph Contributor Account for writers at the University of Guelph!